• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Toy haulers to carry something similar in size to a golf cart

tthrower

Well-known member
First Name
Terry
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Threads
18
Messages
63
Reaction score
27
Location
NC
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
Hi,

Wanted advice from CT owners that are using toy haulers. I don't need much living space as it is just me traveling but would need to bring a golf cart size toy with me and have a bed, etc, a/c, and other comforts. What are you guys using?
 

dw321

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
55
Reaction score
33
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Toytota 4 Runner, Bikonit Ebike
Country flag
Hi,

Wanted advice from CT owners that are using toy haulers. I don't need much living space as it is just me traveling but would need to bring a golf cart size toy with me and have a bed, etc, a/c, and other comforts. What are you guys using?
I have yet to obtain a hitch that rises high enough to level my toy hauler behind the Cybertrucks low hitch. I know they are made but I worry that rise would he very hard on the Cybertruck hitch. But my toy hauler is a 2005 with flipped axles and a very high tongue.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
So I don’t have any experience at all with this, but remember seeing it in a post and thinking it was ludicrously cool.
https://www.raktical.com/
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast
some have converted bumper pull horse trailers to toy haulers, if handy with tools and on a budget.

otherwise, there's stuff like this for minimalistic needs.
 
 
Top