• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Heads up to anyone who purchased the spare tire and tool kit from Tesla

    Recently I was inspecting my Tesla spare tire and tool kit. When I removed the tire hold down cover I was shocked to see everything underneath it was wet. I obviously get a lot of water ingress when it rains and when I wash it. I dried everything off and put the tool kit and the tire iron in the...
  2. Use caution when removing Cyber wheel covers in cold weather! Mounting ring clips may break

    I finally received my Cyber wheel covers on 1-17-25 for my FSCB. Recently I removed one to top off the psi. The mounting ring came off with the outer cover and one of the seven mounting ring clips broke in the process. Bummer!
  3. Tesla Shop confirms Cybertruck projection lights are for front doors only.

    I contacted the Tesla Shop on 12-1-24 inquiring if the projection lights could be installed on all four doors. Here's their reply: This product is designed for only the front doors, as stated in the product description: https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-projection-lights
  4. Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders - from $4000 credit to $2500 voucher

    Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders. It now states you will receive a $2,500.00 Tesla Shop voucher and no longer mentions a $4,000.00 installation allowance for FS Cyberbeast orders. When I placed my FS Cyberbeast order for LTS on 5-10-24, Tesla stated they would provide a...
  5. Specs. for seat shock absorber on original model 914 Cyberquad for Kids

    Looking for any information on the shock absorber on the original Cyberquad for Kids (model 914). I recently purchased the new one (model 915) and would like to put a shock on it. Radio Flyer part # 310192 is no longer available. Any info would be appreciated such as dimensions (center to center...
  6. Cybertruck Keychain

    For those of you who may want to purchase a Cybertruck keychain like those given away in the contest, go to evannex.com
Top