• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Keychain

Aces-Truck

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Threads
10
Messages
189
Reaction score
143
Location
Snohomish County, WA
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck, 2025 MY
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag

TyPope

Well-known member
First Name
Ty
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Threads
28
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
1,225
Location
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, Cyberbeast 2800xx
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
To anyone interested, I just received the Cybertruck keychain I won from the contest and if this website is where the Keychain came from, I'll tell you - that's a nice quality product there. That thing is stout. I wasn't really sure what to expect as I waited for the mail but I was oddly excited to be getting it. I'm glad I did. If I had paid $20 for the thing, I don't think I'd be disappointed. Get one. Enjoy. Thanks so much for running the contest, guys!
 
 
Top