• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD update: September release for Cybertruck. Parking assistance features release coming this week!

    Unless something gets flagged, the releases usually go wide shortly after the influencers, so we could still get the parking assist update this week. It looks like they just ported the HW4 car stack to the CT. From Chuck's video it appears the vision stack is just like human's, way too short...
  2. Cybertruck window tint - what percentage did you install?!

    It depends on the angle and lighting but my rears are still a bit darker then the fronts. So I think your hunch is correct. I think adding 50% would make them quite a bit darker then the fronts. Maybe they can stick a piece up and you can compare.
  3. MacGyver PowerShare - only $36.49

    The risk is minimal but like you said non-zero. I think people are expressing concern for the safety of the linemen not yourself. A lot of people down here do it too and yes the linemen always get nervous when they hear a generator kick on in the distance. The outlets are a bit less power...
  4. Demo Video: VISION PARK ASSIST in Cybertruck (204.26.11 Update)

    Doesn't seem like it is in the wild yet. Was hoping for this weekend...oh well maybe next weekend.
  5. Cybertruck window tint - what percentage did you install?!

    I did 3M Crystaline 70% on the windshield and rear sides and then 20% on the front sides to match the rear sides. Technically the legal limit here in Florida is 30% and I believe the windshield is supposed to be 100% but I've never seen it enforced here. I've had 3M Crystaline on my S for over...
  6. 2024.26.7 Update Installing

    Pretty much random. About the only thing you can do is select advanced under the software options but that won't force an update.
  7. Autoshift out of park? Unavailable for me

    Strange it was definitely working with ⁦2024.20.9 on mine. Only thing I can think of is try recalibrating the cameras... longshot I know. I assume you have already rebooted (two button reboot). Does your TACC work? I normally have my foot on the brake when I buckle the seat belt and...
  8. Shortcut to adjust Navigation sound setting?

    I usually just use the scroll button to lower it quickly while she is talking Nav guidance. Not sure if mute works haven't tried. As long as the nav guidance is talking the wheel won't affect the entertainment or phone volume.
  9. Autoshift out of park? Unavailable for me

    Been working here. Does it not ask you to tap the brake? Do you have it enabled in the menu? What software? From the manual: Cybertruck automatically selects a drive mode when: • Auto Shift out of Park is enabled. • Cybertruck is in Park. • The driver's seat belt is fastened. • The brake...
  10. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    Are you suppling your whole neighborhood? ? I have three A/C units a pool pump along with seven refrigeration units. So far I haven't overloaded it but I can always kill a circuit if I have too. I've tested it asleep it was under 30 seconds. Short term outages don't worry me too much it is...
  11. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    It was probably about a second, very quick so I think the truck was awake. I thought about getting a single powerwall for instant switchover but then I realized I had 10 of then underneath the Cyertruck. ? I can live with the occasional 1 to 20 second switchover.
  12. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    Same here was really hoping this was the one. ☹ On the other hand a thunderstorm just rolled through and I lost power, but the cybertruck came online in a couple of seconds! My first real test since getting powershare. ?
  13. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    Since 26.5 is supposed to be 12.5 on S3XY, I'm hoping 26.6 is the one that finally has the CT FSD. ?
  14. Cybertruck now has FSD. v 12.5.1.2 (correction: still "upcoming")

    There's another thread here about 26.5 to the best of my knowledge it does NOT have CT FSD. Read the notes carefully. I posted this 3 or 4 times on here these four bullets are still listed as upcoming improvements. - Earlier and more natural lane change decisions. - Vision-only driver...
  15. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    I'd say it is safe to update to the 2024.26 branch as this new version 26.5 has the 12.5 FSD. Chances are pretty good CT FSD will be released on the 2024.26 branch.
  16. Cybertruck Powershare Failure during blackout

    Are you guys pulling the menu up from the bottom on the control screen tool bar? Its still there on mine along with Bed lights and CyberTent Mode. It's not obvious as it is buried under the control menu strip at the bottom of the Control screen.
  17. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    Look at the link it says Upcoming improvements. the four missing bullets haven't made it in yet. - Earlier and more natural lane change decisions. - Vision-only driver monitoring with sunglasses. - End-to-End on highway. - FSD on Cybertruck. Also the release notes here only shows S3XY...
Top