• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rear passenger interior side sill foam material -- permanent markings / tears

    Thats a shame. You should think about flipping that around. I thank God that's one of the objectives of Tesla's safety efforts.
  2. Inquiry: Front Passenger Side Lower Pillar Trim - Pointy Indentation?

    Yes mine has a few. I find it strange that this part is almost fabric cushion. I like it, but it's interesting that it's where I step.
  3. Light Bar Fell Off, fixes?

    Same thing happened to me with a 3rd party light bar. I don't believe there is any type of double adhesive tape that will last forever on glass with Chicago weather ( -32F to 100F ) year after year - rain - wind - snow - ice - etc. - With wind speed at times over 80+mph (65mph for the truck...
  4. Which "Shocker" shock absorbing trailer hitch?

    I have the "Shocker Air Equalizer & Chain Style WD Hitch 12,000 lbs GTW for 2-5/16 Ball - 8 Hole XR Frame (#SH-7002/SH-7500)" It works perfectly.
  5. Which "Shocker" shock absorbing trailer hitch?

    Shocker Air Equalizer & Chain Style WD Hitch 12,000 lbs GTW for 2-5/16 Ball - 8 Hole XR Frame (#SH-7002/SH-7500) Everyone look at the shocker hitches that have the bag up front if you need to equalize your trailers and/or its load.
Top