• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    This is my next project. OH NO!!!! Double Light Bars. I'm going to need a TON of double sided tape. lol
  2. Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    yep. The first time I used whatever the OEM double sided tape was. One side got loose. Then I used 3m VHB. It got loose after a very very hot day here. Then I used T-REX double sided tape and that lasted the longest - about 4 months. Then the 80mph wind after 35 min decided to divorce us...
  3. Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    I did the same thing. I went through multiple car washes - stronger than ever. Then 35 miles later @80mph it performed a disappearing act. I hope no deer tripped over it - I didn't go back to get it. I was so glad it didn't break out the rear passengers window as it was a very violent event...
  4. Best way to glue on a used OEM Beast bar

    The best glue is no glue. (teslas motto) Bolt on only.
  5. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    I attached it into my 12V battery I installed in the frunk.
  6. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    On the side - I attached the lights to the running board with zip ties. On the front and rear - I attached the lights to the OEM plastic shields with zip ties.
  7. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    WOW - so cool. Crap - i see another mod in my future. Center Console would be the easiest. on the inside. Underglow is the easiest on the outside.
  8. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    WOW - so cool. Crap - i see another mod in my future.
  9. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Nice. Very nice. Where did you get your roof stars? Did you do that yourself? Wait - you have Tron lights on your upper rear glass? Thats so cool.
  10. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Good catch. well, it isn't exactly waterproof. I purchased this tape and wrapped this tape around it to make it waterproof. Multiple rain storms and carwashes and 6 months later - its still going strong. Amazon.com: ETERART Transparent Weatherproof Seal Tape 2" x 30 Yards, High Strength...
  11. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    That one is very thick and won't fit anywhere I installed a light strip. I used this. XKmax RGB Fiber Optic LED Light Kit w/ Color Chasing & App | XKGLOW with and an extra led strip without the controller is this: XKmax Slim RGB Fiber Optic LED Strip for Car, Truck Interior | XKGLOW...
  12. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    The XKglow system will display any color at any pattern. There are at least 50 light patterns installed in the app when you install it - and you can create an infinite number of your own. There is also a remote control that you can assign to your 4 favorite patterns to if you didn't want to...
  13. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Everyone keep in mind that the 48V frunk power wires can't supply enough current for all of my lights and controllers. I use the frunk power wires to charge a separate 12v lithium battery in a lunch bag in the frunk using a 48v to 12v converter after car shows. 48V to 12/24V DC to DC...
  14. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Hmmm - I'm trying to understand your question. Everything is color changing. The thin LED strips that i installed on the lip of the frunk and under the DRL (which lights up the OEM DRL) are the same LED strips that I used to backlight the frunk logo - which are the same led strips that I...
  15. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    The DRL is built into the light bar. I didn't do anything to the light bar. The DRL and lightbar are all one unit made by xkglow. Just connect the lightbar to the OEM wires already up on the roof and that's it. Its powered from the Outlets option in the CT. Just turn out the roof outlet and...
  16. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Understood. Its expensive. If you need ANY help - please let me know. I'm more than happy to help anyone.
  17. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    I modified it with Xkglows fiber optic light strips. It was very simple to do.
  18. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Yes its direct plug and play. No adessive needed. There is absolutely no noise involved. It all goes through the car wash just fine. Thanks.
  19. Foundation Series Light Bar Waiting Room

    Yep - everything is xkglow One single app.
Top