Self explanatory article.
The purpose is to solve a problem that is relatively unique to high-performance electric cars. Instant motor torque is useless if the tires cannot plant that force, and conventional wings and underbody tunnels generate downforce only when air is already rushing past...
Is this going to come out of the Tesla semi as a surprise?
Will it be pushed out of a plane and float down to the landing pad using the fans? <--reason for the no fly zone?
Will it be able to jump over the Tesla Semi using its fans?
Tesla patents 'Electric Fan Car' with 4 ducted fans...
Whelp its been moved back because of weather.
October 15th.
I'm not sure if the weather was going to be bad on the 8th or not. but....Oh well...yet another delay.
This is a straight joke.
OMG - I pray that that rendering is wrong. I like the 2017 unveil design a lot more.
However, I like the spoiler - its kind of like the one I made for my P3D. IS TESLA COPYING ME?
ELON - get your own ideas. :giggle::D:giggle::D
This is my rear spoiler. (while sitting in the weeds -...
My $250k roadster wouldn't be a garage queen.
I would love for Tesla to copy the Cybertruck steering. Steer by wire is fabulous.
I never want to turn the steering wheel all the way around again.
Tesla Roadster event requires restricted airspace, and the FAA obliges
How far into the air will this fly?
I thought the rocket thrusters were designed to increase horizontal acceleration. Is this a Harrier car or something?
Ok, the reservation page is indeed back open.
Does this mean that the foundation series is all sold out?
Does this mean that you can no longer get the cold air thrusters?
Does this mean that if you order now - that you are in the back of the line when it comes to delivery?
I didn't think there were that many deposits of $250k.
The problem I have with this is that the rich continue to receive all of the benefits.
When I was younger, I would have never thought that a deposit on a vehicle of $50k would not be considered as rich. Tesla has busted that bubble...
I received this response from Tesla after I emailed them.
Hi Garlan- Thanks for the note and continued support over the years as an owner.
At this time, all invitations have been extended to Founder Series reservation holders, and weβre unable to accommodate any additional guests. We are...
I received this response from Tesla after I emailed them.
βββ
Hi Garlan- Thanks for the note and continued support over the years as an owner.
At this time, all invitations have been extended to Founder Series reservation holders, and weβre unable to accommodate any additional guests. We are...
I wouldn't say that Elon is prone to exaggeration. I understand why you and many people say that, It could easily be observed as such from the outside.
I would rather believe his brother and his cousin in saying that Elon suffers from extreme optimism. Always has. He dreams something and it...