Tesla4life
Member
- First Name
- Greg
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2022
- Threads
- 0
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Toronto Canada
- Vehicles
- Tesla Model S
It may be only available in the App Store in the USA.Drop a link. I'm not seeing it in the App Store
It may be only available in the App Store in the USA.Drop a link. I'm not seeing it in the App Store
Thank you. I was having trouble figuring it out.For iOS users, go to the App Store, click your account details (avatar on the upper right corner), and look for the Tesla app for an update. If you don’t see it, swipe the page down to update apps with an update.
Once the Tesla app is updated, go to the Watch app [on the phone] and scroll down near the bottom to show the Tesla app add onto the Watch. (This assumes auto app install is not activated; mine is set to manual install.)
Noticed that the [Watch] app wouldn't install while on cellular connection. Went on a WiFi network, and installed right away.
That’s what I’m wondering! Seems like it would have to.I updated the Tesla app on my iPhone and then opened the app on my Apple Watch. I also added the % charge on the Home Screen. My assumption/hope is that it does not keep the CyberTruck awake to get this data.
Apple's retail stores bring in more revenue per square foot than Tiffany's.As of the second quarter of 2024, Android has a global market share of about 71.65%, while Apple's iOS has a market share of approximately 27.62%.
I am just saying.....
THis worked perfectly!For iOS users, go to the App Store, click your account details (avatar on the upper right corner), and look for the Tesla app for an update. If you don’t see it, swipe the page down to update apps with an update.
Once the Tesla app is updated, go to the Watch app [on the phone] and scroll down near the bottom to show the Tesla app add onto the Watch. (This assumes auto app install is not activated; mine is set to manual install.)
Noticed that the [Watch] app wouldn't install while on cellular connection. Went on a WiFi network, and installed right away.
Its good that its released ahead of time though, so you are ready when it does come out.Annoying as heck that they release the app with essentially zero functionality until the holiday update
im getting this too. vehicle update soon?unlocking vehicle from the watch states: 'Vehicle software update required'....but there is no update available when I check. I am already on v12 2024.39.5. Anyone else able to unlock the truck without their phone from their watch?
turn on climate and Battery complication is pretty useful. I can wait....Annoying as heck that they release the app with essentially zero functionality until the holiday update