• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. vandytom

    Installing a 12 volt radar detector -- use 12 - 15 volt circuit behind the rear view mirror compartment.

    Just installed it today and seems fine. Turn on soon as truck is on. FSD at night is fine. So glad it’s done. Removed that mirror too. Very clean looking. Refreshing.
  2. vandytom

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    the end of an era. so many memories.
  3. vandytom

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    I mean you gotta restock them every year for best results. If not twice a year.
  4. vandytom

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    I didn’t notice until now. It’s same one for my remote. 🤣 the CyberTruck Achilles.
  5. vandytom

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    YouTube says hide/use a 12v tiny battery like A23 to open frunk then use a jumper stored there to reboot. It’s a tiny battery that can be hidden away.
  6. vandytom

    Lemonade Autonomous Car Insurance offering 50% rate cut for FSD driven miles

    Lemonade is in TN so hopefully soon. Not sure how they share the FSD data though. Def don’t wanna share all my driving stats 🤣
  7. vandytom

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    good thing vandalism is down else I know which one to hit first 🤣
  8. vandytom

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    One thing is for sure, if Tesla ever allows our CyberTrucks to join the Robotaxi network, we’ll be VIP rides earning most money šŸ¤‘
  9. vandytom

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    congrats, FSD CyberTrucks are unicorns now. only subscription after: • $99/month • $999/year
  10. vandytom

    Excessive Tire Wear on Cybertruck Dual Motor

    With 70k warranty, I wonder if we can complain when it’s dead at 35k.
  11. vandytom

    Excessive Tire Wear on Cybertruck Dual Motor

    Something is cooked. I’m at 17k and both front rear about 6/32. I drive pretty spirited.
  12. vandytom

    Fix for Door Vibration Bass Drum Rumble at high-speed/cross-winds -- Service Bulletin SB-25-10-002 (Inspect Door Assemblies For Low-Pitched Noises)

    Yessir best season in history! hope this photo helps. Lift up the carpet under rear passenger seat and you’ll see the gap.
  13. vandytom

    Fix for Door Vibration Bass Drum Rumble at high-speed/cross-winds -- Service Bulletin SB-25-10-002 (Inspect Door Assemblies For Low-Pitched Noises)

    Bro this is precisely the issue. Here’s my fix. Use 1 decently long microfiber and use a plastic prying tool to stuff between the gaps. It runs the entire length of the right rear passenger seat floor underneath. The sub vibrates the hard plastic and rattle where it meets the floor panel. Be...
  14. vandytom

    Fix for Door Vibration Bass Drum Rumble at high-speed/cross-winds -- Service Bulletin SB-25-10-002 (Inspect Door Assemblies For Low-Pitched Noises)

    JUST TAPE EVERY DAMN THANG! I have a rattle from the rear passenger side on High Bass. Anyone know where the culprit?
  15. vandytom

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Just noticed that the ā€œleft phoneā€ alert was activated by my AirPods charging on the pad. I believe it thinks it’s the phone charging. Can anyone confirm this bug? Or maybe it’s a feature šŸ˜‚
  16. vandytom

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Cybertruck survives due to the new gen tech. Also its market is not even trucks.
  17. vandytom

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    I mean I have a bunch of the cheap $40 CarPlay screen. They’re everywhere. Never a glitch. Seems like cake to Tesla.
Top