MuzzyTx
Member
- First Name
- Muzzy
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2024
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 30
- Location
- san antonio
- Vehicles
- Cybertruck
"Just give me my $20k back already! By the time FSD is ready, I’ll have put 50k miles on the truck ???"
I don’t know about you but for me adaptive cruise works like this:its adaptive for me
Huh? I find the Cybertruck very reasonable to park, but happy to have parking assistance.
At BEST it would have been $7K but no one held you feet to the fire to buy an FS. I am very happy with mine."Just give me my $20k back already! By the time FSD is ready, I’ll have put 50k miles on the truck ???"
At BEST it would have been $7K but no one held you feet to the fire to buy an FS. I am very happy with mine.
At BEST it would have been $7K but no one held you feet to the fire to buy an FS. I am very happy with mine.
Hey Elon is that you ?At BEST it would have been $7K but no one held you feet to the fire to buy an FS. I am very happy with mine.
Yeah agree. I find the CT pretty damn easy to park actually.Ug. Parking is not FSD so basically a delay to September again from June.
I don't need help parking.
Agreed it’s honestly pretty bad. The least enjoyable part of the truck for me. Luckily it’s incredibly amazing to drive it so I never use it lol.I don’t know about you but for me adaptive cruise works like this:
Aggressively hits the breaks for about 30% of the semi’s coming towards me,
Tries to stop at the same place for months that there hasn’t been a stop sign for years,
Continually slows down for cars in the turn lane that are not a threat,
The list goes on.
Until FSD I would like just plain cruise control without traffic awareness.
I do.Ug. Parking is not FSD so basically a delay to September again from June.
I don't need help parking.
Parking would be easy of you could trust the lines on the display, but you CAN NOT.Side note: parallel parking with 4 wheel steering is incredibly easy. Fantastic.
FSD will come when it’s safe. My original 2016 S only had the basic autopilot features. FSD wasn’t even an option for years… it’ll come and it will likely be great.
Now what is really like is the damn roof rack… need those before ski season.
Dude. I didn't know anyone said amazeballs anymore. Maybe your CT is a time machine ?Ya'll should lookup "Elon time". It's surprisingly accurate!
Also, gotta say this; Ashok is amazeballs!