• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
so it wasn't recalled? Do you notice any issues with the truck since that update?
No. It's fine...others here have it and 83 on Teslafi compared to 30 on 2024.20.9(which tracks a small % of the fleet).
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
When it's time for your truck to get it, you will.
No. It's fine...others here have it and 83 on Teslafi compared to 30 on 2024.20.9(which tracks a small % of the fleet).
I guess they only withdrew it on those that didn't start the DL. Bummer.
You do not have FSD though, correct?
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
I guess they only withdrew it on those that didn't start the DL. Bummer.
You do not have FSD though, correct?
Correct. It's not out for the CT, yet.

https://www.teslafi.com/firmware.php

I don't think they withdrew it as you see some still have it pending and others are still downloading or have today. It does appear they paused the rollout.
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
I don't think they withdrew it as you see some still have it pending and others are still downloading or have today. It does appear they paused the rollout.
Well, maybe I will get a chance again, soon.
 

Obie_fl

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
170
Reaction score
126
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
Just got 2024.26.6.

Obviously no FSD.
 

Obie_fl

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
170
Reaction score
126
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Just got 2024.26.6.

Obviously no FSD.
Same here was really hoping this was the one. ☹

On the other hand a thunderstorm just rolled through and I lost power, but the cybertruck came online in a couple of seconds! My first real test since getting powershare. ?
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
Same here was really hoping this was the one. ☹

On the other hand a thunderstorm just rolled through and I lost power, but the cybertruck came online in a couple of seconds! My first real test since getting powershare. ?
That's pretty awesome!
 

CyberFreak

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
260
Reaction score
133
Location
USA
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Same here was really hoping this was the one. ☹

On the other hand a thunderstorm just rolled through and I lost power, but the cybertruck came online in a couple of seconds! My first real test since getting powershare. ?
A couple seconds?
The powerwalls come on within a couple MILLIseconds!

Disappointing!

I’ll stick to the powerwall.
 

Obie_fl

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
170
Reaction score
126
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
A couple seconds?
The powerwalls come on within a couple MILLIseconds!

Disappointing!

I’ll stick to the powerwall.
It was probably about a second, very quick so I think the truck was awake. I thought about getting a single powerwall for instant switchover but then I realized I had 10 of then underneath the Cyertruck. ? I can live with the occasional 1 to 20 second switchover.
 

WoKKiE

Well-known member
First Name
Derek
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
53
Reaction score
52
Location
Orange County, CA
Vehicles
‘24 FS CyberBeast (3xx)
Country flag
It was probably about a second, very quick so I think the truck was awake. I thought about getting a single powerwall for instant switchover but then I realized I had 10 of then underneath the Cyertruck. ? I can live with the occasional 1 to 20 second switchover.
You will have the last laugh when your truck can keep your home up 9x longer than his 1 Powerwall…?
 

CyberFreak

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
260
Reaction score
133
Location
USA
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
You will have the last laugh when your truck can keep your home up 9x longer than his 1 Powerwall…?
It was probably about a second, very quick so I think the truck was awake. I thought about getting a single powerwall for instant switchover but then I realized I had 10 of then underneath the Cyertruck. ? I can live with the occasional 1 to 20 second switchover.
and if the truck were asleep (much more likely) then the time would have been even longer. And keep in mind the output of the CT battery is MUCH LESS than my 4 powerwalls. ?
 
OP
OP

Thor

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
94
Reaction score
96
Location
Tennessee
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck, Model 3
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Learned something new from a kind redditor. For those eagerly awaiting the FSD update, no need to get excited for an update unless it ends in .5, .10, .15, or .20. "They use .5/.10/.15/.20 for FSD releases. Next FSD update will be on 2024.26.10"
 
 
Top