• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions]

Gaximus

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
885
Location
Mead, CO
Vehicles
CyberBeast, Model 3, Jeep Wrangler, Yamaha R6
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Did you screw it into the under dash?
I used a very strong Double Sided sticky tape that leaves no residue. I've used it in my vehicles, and as long as the holster has enough flat surface area to mount, it's good.
 

chicolarge

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
13
Location
Lake Worth FL
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
Hello all,

I want to store my handgun in my glove box using custom cut foam. Has anyone done this or know where I can buy something prefit for the CT glovebox?

Thanks in advance!
 

SeattleTom

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
141
Reaction score
128
Location
Seattle
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck (soon!)
Country flag
Hello all,

I want to store my handgun in my glove box using custom cut foam. Has anyone done this or know where I can buy something prefit for the CT glovebox?

Thanks in advance!
Look up the Q Mats gun storage solution. From the reviews I’ve read, it’s well done.
 

Q Mats

Active member
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Anyone mounted a pistol in their Cyber Truck yet? If so where did you mount it?
I’m not looking for a vault. Although admin threw my question in here.
Visit Q-Mats.com We let you take advantage of the PIN to unlock glovebox to keep a gun accessible yet secured away from kids.
 

Q Mats

Active member
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello all,

I want to store my handgun in my glove box using custom cut foam. Has anyone done this or know where I can buy something prefit for the CT glovebox?

Thanks in advance!
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions] X Cybertruck G19 Default
Check us out at Q-Mats.com

We’ve got lots of existing models to choose from, and if you need something we don’t already have or if you run a red dot or light us can use this custom option and we’ll cut exactly what you need.

https://q-mats.com/products/cybertruck-custom-q-mat
 

EDDOC

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Threads
13
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Location
FL
Vehicles
awd Cybertruck
Country flag
Where and how are you storing your firearms both for storage and easy access?
waiting for my delivery day meanwhile buying accessories. I want to be ready for whenit comes.
 

GardensCT

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Location
SoFL
Vehicles
2024 CyberBeast
Country flag
Where and how are you storing your firearms both for storage and easy access?
waiting for my delivery day meanwhile buying accessories. I want to be ready for whenit comes.
I have the underseat safe that I found in here and it’s great. Very secure and quick to access.
https://a.co/d/1kOISpN
 

Q Mats

Active member
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Where and how are you storing your firearms both for storage and easy access?
waiting for my delivery day meanwhile buying accessories. I want to be ready for whenit comes.
We make custom cut EVA foam mats that fit the glovebox perfectly- lets you keep your gun and spare mag accessible behind the PIN to Unlock glovebox. Use code CTOC for 10% off at Q-Mats.com
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions] X Cybertruck G19 Default
 

Shadowmite

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
124
Reaction score
99
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicles
FS CT, 24' MYP
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
We make custom cut EVA foam mats that fit the glovebox perfectly- lets you keep your gun and spare mag accessible behind the PIN to Unlock glovebox. Use code CTOC for 10% off at Q-Mats.com
X Cybertruck G19 Default.jpg
Why doesn't your site have a picture for the springfield xd mat? I'm curious what barrel length it fits as I have a 3" and would prefer not having a giant empty space at the end.
 

Q Mats

Active member
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Why doesn't your site have a picture for the springfield xd mat? I'm curious what barrel length it fits as I have a 3" and would prefer not having a giant empty space at the end.
If it’s just the gun and no red dot or light you can reply to your order email and let us know the exact model/barrel length you need and we custom cut it. If you’ve got a red dot or light use this link and order exactly what you need.
https://q-mats.com/products/cybertruck-custom-q-mat
 

dbrockman2

Member
First Name
David
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
18
Reaction score
27
Location
Louisville, KY
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Does anyone have a “top down picture” of a Q-Mat in a CT glove box? I’m curious if it takes up all the storage space..

TIA!
 

Q Mats

Active member
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Does anyone have a “top down picture” of a Q-Mat in a CT glove box? I’m curious if it takes up all the storage space..

TIA!
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions] IMG_3020
Here is what the full mat looks like. It fills the entire larger side of the glovebox, leaving the smaller square on the right open for use. We’ve had some custom orders where we add a cutout above the gun for usb drives or extra magazines, but that will depend on the size of the gun… this picture is a p365 which is pretty small. Hope that helps
 
 
Top