• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybergear LED light bar?

OP
OP
Jwadoc

Jwadoc

Active member
First Name
Joe
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Can’t speak for that one, but the Tsportline one is fantastic.
Tsportline has amazing products. I liked the look of this one a little better. However I have been looking at the double light bar from Tsportline. Might be a safer choice based on there amazing quality.
 

L3it3R

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
818
Reaction score
982
Location
Maryland
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
Tsportline has amazing products. I liked the look of this one a little better. However I have been looking at the double light bar from Tsportline. Might be a safer choice based on there amazing quality.
That’s fair. The double one wasn’t available when I ordered mine. Would have sprung for that probably.
I don’t regret this one at all though!

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Cybergear LED light bar? IMG_0752
 

AB3

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 11, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
71
Reaction score
45
Location
Cleveland
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
This one appears to have the same wedge shape and uses adhesive like the OEM lightbar vs using brackets which I like better than the other 3rd party light bars. Not a huge fan of the top bar but I'm digging the one that goes between the headlights, but I'm wondering if it blocks the frunk open button. There's plenty of ways to open though so not a huge deal.
 
OP
OP
Jwadoc

Jwadoc

Active member
First Name
Joe
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
That’s fair. The double one wasn’t available when I ordered mine. Would have sprung for that probably.
I don’t regret this one at all though!

IMG_0752.jpeg
Looks great. I think the brackets might make my decision to go with Tsportline
 
OP
OP
Jwadoc

Jwadoc

Active member
First Name
Joe
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
This one appears to have the same wedge shape and uses adhesive like the OEM lightbar vs using brackets which I like better than the other 3rd party light bars. Not a huge fan of the top bar but I'm digging the one that goes between the headlights, but I'm wondering if it blocks the frunk open button. There's plenty of ways to open though so not a huge deal.
That is an excellent point. Brackets are nice over adhesive
 
 
Top