• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

NEW Bumper Insert LED Lightbar - 40" Curved Light Bar / 48v (no converter!) / Retain Tow Hook Functionality - T Sportline

SlegMD

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
801
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Been looking for a light, hope this works! Plug and play, about my skill set!
 

Nexus6

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
239
Reaction score
140
Location
Malibu
Website
x.com
Vehicles
CyberBeast, Model X, Chevy Colorado Bison, Chevy Suburban 2500
Occupation
G700/800 Pilot
Country flag
It is the outlet screen, you simply toggle on/off the aux feed. Easy!
Oh I thought it would have more functionality like the OEM Roof Light, like dimming to use as an on road running light or driving light.
Is this tied to the Frunk Power Feed then?
You may be winning me over to this. I don’t think I’m ever going to get my invincible frunk cover. Any plan to have a color change version of this? I feel like I want something on the truck that can be amber/yellow for better visibility in potential precipitation.
I used this wrap to change my OEM Roof Lights to Amber. I run my Ditch Lights on 1% every time I drive to act like “Roof Markers”.LZLRUN Extra-Wide Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z7LQNP3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen NEW Bumper Insert LED Lightbar - 40" Curved Light Bar / 48v (no converter!) / Retain Tow Hook Functionality - T Sportline IMG_6822
 
OP
OP
T Sportline

T Sportline

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Threads
72
Messages
570
Reaction score
1,141
Location
Los Angeles & Atlanta
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Cyberbeast, S Plaid, X Plaid, MYP, M3P Highland
Occupation
Upgrading Tesla Cybertrucks!
Country flag
Oh I thought it would have more functionality like the OEM Roof Light, like dimming to use as an on road running light or driving light.
Is this tied to the Frunk Power Feed then?


I used this wrap to change my OEM Roof Lights to Amber. I run my Ditch Lights on 1% every time I drive to act like “Roof Markers”.LZLRUN Extra-Wide Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z7LQNP3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
IMG_6822.webp
It's powered on/off on the center screen, same as stock.

Making it do lightshows and stuff, that's a Tesla thing. As for light output and performance, it's no comparison -- ours way out performs - here is the testing:

 
 
Top