• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Wiper Arm Clips that hold washer fluid hose broke

CYBRDOC

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
Overland Park, KS
Vehicles
Dual motor CT 2024, MY 2020
Country flag
Hello All,
With all the phantom wipes the CT deploys, it has led to some windshield wiper streaking. So, I've purchased new blades, one approximately every 6 months.
I recently installed my 2nd blade replacement (a little after 1 year of ownership), and despite following the instruction manual and being very gentle in my exchange, even before I removed the old blade I noticed that the hose carrying washer fluid had come disconnected from 2 of the clips inside the wiper arm.
I exchanged the new blade, but the hose kind of protrudes at points out from the frame of the wiper arm on the proximal part of the arm.
So I took a closer look at the clips, and when seeing if the hose would just tuck back in into the clip, the clip popped off.
The first image is the broken clip. The second is of where that clip used to reside, and the last photo is another clip where the hose isn't attached, but hasn't broken off (yet?).
Anybody with similar issues? I will place a service request.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Wiper Arm Clips that hold washer fluid hose broke 20251113_165454
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Wiper Arm Clips that hold washer fluid hose broke 20251113_165500
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Wiper Arm Clips that hold washer fluid hose broke 20251113_165504
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Wiper Arm Clips that hold washer fluid hose broke 20251113_165504
 

UberNoob

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 5, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
557
Reaction score
496
Location
Florida
Vehicles
CyberBeast & M3P
Occupation
Desktop Security Engineer
Country flag
58k miles in 14 months on mine now and ironically last night my wipe quit spraying along the wiper edge. Just dumps all the juice there in the middle. Likely all these auto wash tunnels i drive through. Will look at it today and see what’s going on.
 
OP
OP

CYBRDOC

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
Overland Park, KS
Vehicles
Dual motor CT 2024, MY 2020
Country flag
Sorry to hear. Mine CT's blade is working just fine. My issue is with the clips in the wiper arm that hold the tubing for the washer fluid to pass through and hook up to the blade. Regarding your issue, the CT service manual I believe talks about using a tiny probe to make sure any holes for the fluid to dispense aren't clogged.
 
 
Top