• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Why does Cybertruck ride height HIGH drops to MEDIUM after 25mph

BannedByTMC

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
18
Messages
732
Reaction score
685
Location
NYS
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I believe its because the highest setting causes wheel camber that will cause uneven wear on your tires at higher speeds.
Also the angles on the axle CV joints at speed could cause accelerated wear and possible vibration.
 

CyberGus

Well-known member
First Name
Gus
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
76
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
10,726
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag
I recently went over a "speed hump" at the posted limit and heard a loud BAM! There was no underside damage or even scratches, so I assumed the suspension bottomed-out.

I sailed over subsequent humps easily, so I think it was just the one with a steep leading edge.

I tried to set the height to Medium but it kept setting it back to Low for me. Thanks? lol
 
Last edited:

Travis64

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
334
Reaction score
255
Location
NY
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
Can you leave it parked in extract mode?
 
 
Top