• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

White Interior Trim - Swap Out?

LuvOrH8

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
229
Reaction score
215
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
I want to reupholster the white trim, can't stand it. Already has hand prints in some spots. With that anyone know how to remove all those panels? Each door panel and the dash panel? Again only the white trim pieces. I haven't attempted yet, hoping they have some simple bolts or tabs that pop out to release. Thanks for any guidance and help.
 

HellsNels

Well-known member
First Name
Nelson
Joined
Dec 8, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
77
Reaction score
70
Location
SF Bay Area
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck | Beast | FS; 2017 Model 3 LR
Country flag
Tsportline have done it a couple times:



 
OP
OP
LuvOrH8

LuvOrH8

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
229
Reaction score
215
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
Yeah I know people have done it, just need a how-to on removing those panels. I emailed T Sportline asking them for any sort of advice/instructions.
 
OP
OP
LuvOrH8

LuvOrH8

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
229
Reaction score
215
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
Yep I found those myself, just forgot to update this thread. THanks for sharing, seems pretty straight forward. Will be doing it in the near future.
 

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
any results? want to swap my white with grey!
 
 
Top