• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. JHawkins

    The issues are piling up…

    They're not even countersinking the hole and using a flush head screw? That is pretty ghetto for a $100k+ car.
  2. JHawkins

    1800 jobs cut today @ Gigafactory rumored there will be a 2nd wave in the next few days.

    It's cool that there's so many CEOs on this forum that know how to run a multi-billion dollar company better than Elon Musk.
  3. JHawkins

    FSD (Supervised) is now $99/month

    For those who think it's better to pay $12K up front, please send me $12K and I'll pay your monthly subscription for the life of your car, regardless if the price increases.
  4. JHawkins

    Aftermarket rear view mirror -- any dual digital and analog mirror compatible with Cybertruck?

    Your honor, I know I was arrested for driving 110 in a school zone but you have to understand, the rear camera on my truck is crap.
  5. JHawkins

    Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    :oops::unsure: You don't have to floss all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep.
  6. JHawkins

    White Interior Trim - Swap Out?

    This guy did it. Well, had someone else do it. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/gloss-black-ppf-wrap-22-wheels-alcantara-interior.14171/#post-276838
  7. JHawkins

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Whether this story is true or not, it's extremely helpful in accessing your personal "BS detector".
  8. JHawkins

    Bed Divider broke

    If Tesla won't respond or help you out, maybe file a charge back with your credit card?
  9. JHawkins

    Parking sensors?

    Thanks. I'm just used to driving smaller cars so my biggest worry is backing up and crushing some dude in his Miata and thinking, "oh no, did someone leave a shopping cart behind me?". I don't need a vehicular manslaughter charge. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  10. JHawkins

    Parking sensors?

    I see, thanks. So when you're backing up FOR NOW in the CT, there's no indication if you're about to hit something? Or do you see a birdseye view with red lines?
  11. JHawkins

    Parking sensors?

    I've seen people in different threads state or imply there are no parking sensors on the CT? Is that true, are there no visual or auditory alerts when backing up or parking? When parking my Model Y it aggressively beeps at me as soon as I'm within 2 feet of something (or whatever the default...
  12. JHawkins

    FSD Question

    I'll send some guys to make sure Santa keeps his mouth shut.
  13. JHawkins

    FSD Question

    Thank you, that perfectly explains what was going on when I tried it. How do we know when version 12 will be pushed to public? (i.e. when would I get version 12 on a subscription?) Also, I guess that goes back to my original question, am I guaranteed to get the beta if I buy FSD with the...
  14. JHawkins

    FSD Question

    Thanks. I might try again next time I'm doing a road trip.
  15. JHawkins

    FSD Question

    It was around September 2022. I definitely had something new but there was certainly no self-driving navigating. My app even said I was not it the beta, just signed up for it. Again this was thier monthly subscription ~$200/mo, I only did 1 month. I never paid for the full $10,000 FSD. I...
  16. JHawkins

    FSD Question

    I currently have a model Y without FSD. I signed up for the monthly FSD once to try it out and was very disappointed with what I got. I already had basic Autopilot and alll the FSD did was cause the car to break at every stoplight regardless of whether it was green, yellow, or red. It couldn't...
Top