• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

What straps or cords are you guys using to hold stuff in place in the bed?

HaulingAss

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
6,740
Location
Western Washington, USA
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, 2010 F-150, 2018 Performance Model 3, 2024 Performance Model 3
Country flag
I have a 2 step stool and a large Costco bin that I’m trying to secure to the divider just to stop them from sliding around while driving. Bin isn’t too heavy, probably 30-40 lbs.
I would probably just use rubber bungies considering you have the cargo divider to prevent them from sliding forward.
 
 
Top