• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

TPMS for spare tire

exmechanic

Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Feb 23, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
Lafayette, IN
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I purchased a take-off wheel, with a TPMS sensor, and tire for a spare. Is it possible to add the TPMS to the screen? How about putting the spare into the tire rotation, will the screen monitor that tire or the one that was rotated into the spare position? Thanks for any feedback.
 

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
‘24 Beast
Country flag
Is it possible to add the TPMS to the screen?
Not that I know of
will the screen monitor that tire or the one that was rotated into the spare position?
It will always monitor the 4 tires that are actually on the truck - the ones that spin when you drive, lol.

It updates within the first minute or so of driving and does so automatically without you having to tell it you did anything.
 

no%X#XMVk65v#cq

Well-known member
First Name
J
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
140
Reaction score
162
Location
USA
Vehicles
CT FS AWD
I purchased a take-off wheel, with a TPMS sensor, and tire for a spare. Is it possible to add the TPMS to the screen? How about putting the spare into the tire rotation, will the screen monitor that tire or the one that was rotated into the spare position? Thanks for any feedback.
No. I was sad about this too when I got my Tesla spare tire kit. I assumed since it included a sensor that it would show up, but since then I have educated myself (did a Google search) on how TPMS sensors function.
 
 
Top