• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tesla App now available on Apple Watch! + Complications!

GlennMattV

Active member
First Name
Glenn
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
43
Reaction score
13
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2024 Dual Motor AWD CyberTruck
Country flag
It appears complications/widgets are also supported, though there are very few at this time.

IMG_5098.jpg



The 63% is the battery in my Cybertruck, the 70 is the watch battery. If I click on the 63% it takes me to the Tesla watch app, which is quite convenient. Yes, I suppose I could program the action button to do the same but that gets pressed accidentally all the time when I'm lifting weights so I don't want to keep waking up CT (it may get angry). Very cool!
My complication used to have my CT battery percentage, but somehow it changed to mileage. Is there a way to change it back to percentage?

UDATE: it seems that the Apple Watch complication will display how the last user has it set on their profile. My wife has it set to range and I have it set to %.
 
Last edited:
 
Top