• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online

awhehackeur

Member
First Name
Whehack
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
21
Reaction score
12
Location
San Fernando, CA
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES
Occupation
AS Engineer
Country flag
In case anyone needs this kit for your freshly minted CT. Ideal for the extreme camping in the remote outdoor.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online IMG_2056
 

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
How much?
 

Space monkey

Well-known member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
67
Reaction score
34
Location
Reno
Vehicles
Honda Fat Cat
Occupation
Philosopher
Country flag
That angle looks perfect for the CT.
 

Gurule92

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Threads
193
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
1,254
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I'd personally buy it at bestbuy.

This could help. 0% interest for 2 years.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online 1702319814334

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online 1702320582915


But, while i think starlink is awesome, i dont Think ill be getting it anytime soon.

So far, home internet is fine + cheaper

and I get pretty good cell signal in most places. and when I'm in the mountains i dont really need internet.

If it was much cheaper per month though i would totally get it. and just go camping for a month or something and work from there lol
 
Last edited:

cyberboi

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
jeff
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
70
Reaction score
19
Location
california
Vehicles
turbo
Country flag
I'd personally buy it at bestbuy.

This could help. 0% interest for 2 years.
1702319814334.png


But, while i think starlink is awesome, i dont Think ill be getting it anytime soon.

So far, home internet is fine + cheaper

and I get pretty good cell signal in most places. and when I'm in the mountains i dont really need internet.

If it was much cheaper per month though i would totally get it. and just go camping for a month or something and work from there lol
Yes, only makes sense for remote work in remote areas, which I do.
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast
I have 2 Starlink setups, 1 in town and 1 remote.
I chose it in town because the local fiber/cable would need to trench through my yard (problematic landscape), which would be a nightmare.
I'm sure I could get a cheaper local solution if I allowed the destruction, but I like my setup.

Both have been rock solid and my remote Starlink covers 2 acres with the use of a router/extender with no issues. Even into metal buildings.

I think the Costco offer is awesome for including 2 months of "free" connection in the price.
 

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yeah, I'll stick with my regular dishy....doesnt work on the move but need it more for at base camp! and big diff between $500 and $2.xk
 

Cybertruck 1974

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Threads
39
Messages
848
Reaction score
464
Location
Everywhere
Vehicles
Cybertruck, H2, Samurai, Ford Transit, Chevy Silverado EV, Jaguar, Corvette, M38
Yep and it's exactly same price on Starlink site.
 

cal

Well-known member
First Name
cal
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
59
Reaction score
13
Location
Battle Ground WA
Vehicles
Tesla plaid, 2012 Tundra
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You might want to check the reviews on this. Not very good and certainly not worth the $. I‘m pretty rural and been on basic starlink for a couple of years. Much better than Century link.
 

Cybertruck 1974

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Threads
39
Messages
848
Reaction score
464
Location
Everywhere
Vehicles
Cybertruck, H2, Samurai, Ford Transit, Chevy Silverado EV, Jaguar, Corvette, M38
I live at 5k feet in Sierra Nevadas California, heavily forested. I climbed 120 ft pine and installed up top and have better service than Xfinity, etc and have tried them all...........now have awesome download speeds with Basic Starlink. Done.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online 20231208_162726[1]


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen STARLINK kit is now available at Costco online 20231208_101353[1]
 
 
Top