• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Spotify queue issues.

Felt122

New member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Ca
Vehicles
Model 3/ CyberTruck
Country flag
Is anyone else having issues adding songs to the Spotify queue? I tap on a song to add to the queue, it says the song is added to the queue but it does not add it. I tried logging out of Spotify and logging back in and that still did not work.
 

REM

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
2,662
Location
NC
Vehicles
2020 Model 3 Standard Range++ & Diet Cybertruck, Dual Motor
Occupation
Professional Retard
Country flag
Same experience with YouTube Music. I think it's a Networking issue to be honest.
 
 
Top