• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

Bridgeboy69

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
318
Reaction score
152
Location
California
Vehicles
2024 Foundation Cyberbeast & 2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Trying to Survive
Country flag
When they get to 25-30-40+, the truck doesn't stay in the lane very well.
Holy moly!!!
?

I'm guessing that the majority of data fed to the the Dojo super computer does not have high cross winds in them like you have. Maybe once or twice per year a few Teslas drive around in a hurricane in Florida, perhaps, but other than that, I don't think most (like 99%) of Teslas drive in areas with high winds like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM

henchman24

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
287
Reaction score
334
Location
Wyoming
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Holy moly!!!
?

I'm guessing that the majority of data fed to the the Dojo super computer does not have high cross winds in them like you have. Maybe once or twice per year a few Teslas drive around in a hurricane in Florida, perhaps, but other than that, I don't think most (like 99%) of Teslas drive in areas with high winds like that.
I'd say about half the days in Wyoming/Colorado have those winds in the winter. :ROFLMAO:
 

RayzorBEV

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Threads
1
Messages
974
Reaction score
828
Location
Texas
Vehicles
H-M3 P, CB FS, CB FS, CB, J-MY P, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
It is very intuitive and smooth but on certain streets, in Hurry mode, it will change lanes excessively, often ended up on a left or right turn only lanes, when I had to go straight and traffics were too congested to allowed me to get back on path to go straight. The other thing I've noticed that weren't in the older version is it will start signaling for an up coming turn way too soon. For example, I came to a stop at a 4-way Stop-sign, it will start siganling for a turn that's just ahead, confusing the heck out of all the other drivers as to my intend; am I turning now or going straight ?
 
 
Top