• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Sentry Notifications and Previews not working on app

T35L4

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Threads
71
Messages
233
Reaction score
132
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I've been trying to get this work for a few days but I haven't been able to even though Sentry mode is working and in the car, I can see the clips whenever Sentry mode is triggered. How do I fix this?
 
OP
OP
T35L4

T35L4

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Threads
71
Messages
233
Reaction score
132
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Has anyone gotten this to work? Perhaps it only works when there's a hard security breach such as making the alarm go off?
 

Dmitrij

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
50
Reaction score
24
Country flag
Has anyone gotten this to work? Perhaps it only works when there's a hard security breach such as making the alarm go off?
I have my Cybertruck in service at the moment, and that issue was one of the concerns I raised. I’ll see if they fixed it and will update you once I pick it up.
 

chaosmarine92

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
154
Reaction score
131
Location
Knoxville, TN
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I've never gotten a sentry notification despite seeing "X new events" when I get in the truck. Is it supposed to push them to my phone?
 
 
Top