• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. T35L4

    How to keep ride height?

    Im actually driving around in urban environments and only want to raise the height so the salt isnt kicked up as much on the body. Not sure how effective it will be but any downside to using offroad mode in this scenario?
  2. T35L4

    How to keep ride height?

    I've been driving on snow/salted roads for a week. Can't figure out how to keep the ride height on medium without it switching to low. I understand the high ride height reverts after 25MPH but does it have to change when you set it to medium? I find that it also reverts to low in many scenarios...
  3. T35L4

    Sentry mode not working since last software update

    Reviewing sentry events was working fine. Then without any changes other than updating the last software version (v12), I get this when I try to access my sentry events. Why and how to fix? Anyone else get this?
  4. T35L4

    Auto park scratched my truck!

    I park next to a big pole often and it is not good with accuracy since its kind of a tight spot so its not quite there yet in terms of matching my own parking skills.
  5. T35L4

    PPF and Cybertruck specific issues

    I had this issue and the installer kept addressing it but it seems to but sticking now
  6. T35L4

    Phantom Wipers

    engaging FSD turns auto-wipers back on. Its annoying. What I do is as soon as I turn on FSD, I use voice commands to turn auto-wipers off.
  7. T35L4

    Tonneau cover gap issue fixed by Service Center under warranty

    Makes sense. Maybe I'll keep at it as well.
  8. T35L4

    Tonneau cover gap issue fixed by Service Center under warranty

    Why does everyone care about getting the slat added knowing that the leak will not be fixed by this? Just curious. Aesthetically, you'd have to look pretty closely to notice the difference.
  9. T35L4

    Tonneau cover gap issue fixed by Service Center under warranty

    I don’t think the service bulletin matters in every case. As you can see, I constantly referenced the service bulletin and showed them both as an attachment in the service request and also in person. They fixed the flex cable only in my case but not what others got fixed that actually resolved...
  10. T35L4

    Tonneau cover gap issue fixed by Service Center under warranty

    I did exactly this. I attached the service bulletin screenshot and requested service at Paramus and did not mention any leak. Then they switched it to Brooklyn a few days before my service date. When it in, they did some work but not the same as everyone here in this thread. They did the work...
  11. T35L4

    Meetup - North Jersey(ish)

  12. T35L4

    Meetup - North Jersey(ish)

    Want to meet in Jersey city so we can get some cool pics? Perhaps early at Paulus Hook or somewhere to get a cityscape photo
  13. T35L4

    2024.45.32.15 (FSD v13.2.7) Update Installed

    Let’s see how this performs. Includes: 36 Hz, full-resolution Al4 video inputs Native Al4 inputs and neural network architectures 4.2x data scaling 5x training compute scaling (enabled by the Cortex cluster) Reduced photon-to-control latency by 2x Speed Profiles on both City Streets and...
  14. T35L4

    Meetup - North Jersey(ish)

    I’m sure you can find more people. I see a fair amount of CTs in NJ
  15. T35L4

    PPF and Cybertruck specific issues

    Like I said, after the second PPF install, the ceramic coating streaking is no longer there. I suppose dirt rinses away a bit easier than the bare metal but no matter what, you'd still want to wipe it down so the effort is pretty much the same because if you really want to clean it, you don't...
  16. T35L4

    PPF and Cybertruck specific issues

    I'm wondering if others have had some similar experiences or feelings about PPF. I have a quality PPF - Stek colored matte black PPF. After having the PPF installed for many months, and installed twice due to some separate issues I can mention another time, I can say some of the benefits of PPF...
  17. T35L4

    Meetup - North Jersey(ish)

    I might be down for a meetup
  18. T35L4

    Recall for suspension?

    Torque news seemed to have reported this is an issue: https://www.torquenews.com/11826/tesla-service-centers-overwhelmed-after-widespread-powertrain-alert-prompts-several-owners?fbclid=IwY2xjawITZfhleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHYO7Kg7-lfMNbzqmYsCu6U5BvckNwhkrfG7WXLeTsvAR-wzPMaJgSNvz4A_aem_AKlMVIo47sNn0svdsXT7sw
  19. T35L4

    How to successfully request the Off-Road Lightbar from Tesla (FS Beast Only)

    Did you use the method described in this thread without needing a second email to get the install? I had a service appointment at Paramus for the lightbar using the method in this thread and they said I needed a second email (the first one said I was in the queue which I showed them but that...
Top