• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

OEM mud flaps for the front of the tire missing. Where can I buy them?

yi1zhao

New member
First Name
Yi
Joined
Nov 28, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
DC
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
The Cybertruck comes with mud flaps for the front of the tires. My driver side front tire is missing a mud flap. Where can I buy replacement mud flaps?

Note: I searched everywhere and found mud flaps but them all seem to be for the back of the tire but not the front.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM mud flaps for the front of the tire missing. Where can I buy them? Screenshot 2025-05-26 at 2.25.05 AM


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM mud flaps for the front of the tire missing. Where can I buy them? IMG_2223.JPG
 

ActiveArch

Well-known member
First Name
Nubar
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
91
Reaction score
91
Location
california
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
The Cybertruck comes with mud flaps for the front of the tires. My driver side front tire is missing a mud flap. Where can I buy replacement mud flaps?

Note: I searched everywhere and found mud flaps but them all seem to be for the back of the tire but not the front.

Screenshot 2025-05-26 at 2.25.05 AM.jpg


IMG_2223.JPG
You’ll have to create a service appointment and request the part from Tesla.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
They replaced mine with a mobile appointment within two days of requesting it.
 

Art138

Well-known member
First Name
Art
Joined
May 25, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
847
Reaction score
520
Location
Weston,Florida
Vehicles
MYP,Ford GT & FS CYBERBEAST
Country flag
You can find tnem on eBay…Cybertruck Mudflaps.
 

CyberGus

Well-known member
First Name
Gus
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
76
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
10,726
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag

devdrone6

Well-known member
First Name
Dev
Joined
Aug 28, 2024
Threads
21
Messages
710
Reaction score
766
Location
Nebraska
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2023 Model Y
Country flag
I am always afraid of hitting those on high curbs when parking. Someone had a thread of removing those and replacing with plastic flat ones they got from etsy.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
I bought those. Haven’t installed yet. Stay tuned.
 

J.Graham

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
144
Reaction score
131
Location
BC
Vehicles
FS AWD & Model Y LR & 993
Country flag
PS it's called "front fascia fairing assembly".
What are the ones in front of the rear wheels called? And anyone know if there are aftermarket replacements (preferably flat) to delete these things?
 
 
Top