• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Non-Cyberbeast foundation owner receives lightbar

Inert007

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2021 Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
So I took my Cybertruck (Non-Cyberbeast) in for service. Picked it up today with a lightbar installed. The only thing I can think of is service saying that I would get store credit because they had to replace my sail baffles and I currently have a wrap. I'm guessing the lightbar is my store credit. Nice little surprise either way!!

I watched a YouTube video on how to plug it in and it's working. Now I just need to wait until it's dark!!! ;)
 

jahansolu

Well-known member
First Name
Jahan
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Threads
31
Messages
229
Reaction score
363
Location
Vancouver
Vehicles
M3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Wait what? How did you get service to install for you?
I tried asking my Service Center to install the lightbar and they said every lightbar is linked to a Cyberbeast VIN. Even when I went onto the EPC Tesla Parts Catalog, 1937354-30-A, it wouldn't let me order the part to a Tesla Service Center because it required a VIN to purchase. I just noticed that they have completely removed the part from the EPC site - the part is searchable, however it won't show the part as an item that can be ordered or added into "cart".
How can I replicate this process?
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
Inert007

Inert007

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2021 Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I have know idea. I did just realize there is a nice gouge on top. Maybe it was returned.
 

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
‘24 Beast
Country flag
Go buy a lottery ticket! You have the only known AWD on earth with an OEM light bar!
 

Hammy60

Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
48
Reaction score
37
Location
Carmel, Indiana
Website
x.com
Vehicles
CT AWD, MS, M3
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
He's not the first, people have sold them on eBay and black market. Still good work though. Personally, I'm holding on for a non-glue OEM model that will surely come out at some point.
 
 
Top