• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

*** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

Dragoon

Active member
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
19
Location
FBG TX
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Do you have a recommendation for an ideal All-Terrain tire to pair with these UP-RW wheels that is aggressive-looking yet low-rolling-resistance to preserve efficiency?
 
OP
OP
UP_Frank

UP_Frank

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
82
Reaction score
118
Location
Hawthorne, CA
Vehicles
21 Model Y
Country flag
Do you have a recommendation for an ideal All-Terrain tire to pair with these UP-RW wheels that is aggressive-looking yet low-rolling-resistance to preserve efficiency?
I have seen people enjoy the Toyo Open Country A/T III and the Kumho Road Venture AT52.

I wish the Toyo Open Country AT III EV was available in the stock sizing to try. I feel like that would be a good fit.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
So Frank, how easy would that inner circle be to wrap with colored PPF and do you think that would hold up? Or would you go the powder coat route if one wanted color?
 
OP
OP
UP_Frank

UP_Frank

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
82
Reaction score
118
Location
Hawthorne, CA
Vehicles
21 Model Y
Country flag
So Frank, how easy would that inner circle be to wrap with colored PPF and do you think that would hold up? Or would you go the powder coat route if one wanted color?
I'd honestly get them powdercoated or painted before I would do PPF/wrap on ring. I am sure a talented hand could get it done, but powdercoating/painting might just be the better route.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
I'd honestly get them powdercoated or painted before I would do PPF/wrap on ring. I am sure a talented hand could get it done, but powdercoating/painting might just be the better route.
Can the inner ring be roved somehow for that purpose?
 

RayzorBEV

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Threads
1
Messages
974
Reaction score
828
Location
Texas
Vehicles
H-M3 P, CB FS, CB FS, CB, J-MY P, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
When I visited UP, I was told that they can customize these wheels to my color specs at an additional cost (y)
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
When I visited UP, I was told that they can customize these wheels to my color specs at an additional cost (y)
Interesting. I’ll have to message them and see what that cost might be. But if they could make the ring the sky blue of my car I’d be pretty into that idea.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels IMG_9862
 

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Interesting. I’ll have to message them and see what that cost might be. But if they could make the ring the sky blue of my car I’d be pretty into that idea.

IMG_9862.webp
So I did a little Grok rendering off the photo OP posted. Not an exact match for your blue but it looks freaking sick... what do these rims go for anyway?

Enjoy

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels image-2
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
So I did a little Grok rendering off the photo OP posted. Not an exact match for your blue but it looks freaking sick... what do these rims go for anyway?

Enjoy

image-2.webp
Thanks man. Thats exactly what I had in mind
 
 
Top