• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Nexus6

    $50 Dry Wipe Fix (almost)

    Same. Why create some Rube Goldberg contraption when you can just turn the wipers OFF when you enable FSD?
  2. Nexus6

    The dreaded Red screen 😔

    You’re lucky you made it straight to the SC. I got stranded on the side of the road during LA Morning commute.
  3. Nexus6

    Anyone using TMat for Bed slider / organizer?

    Nice. Can you configure the mat a little shorter, so the Smuggler’s Bay stays accessible 100% of the time?
  4. Nexus6

    Anyone using TMat for Bed slider / organizer?

    https://www.tmat.com/products/tmat-kit-cybertruck Anyone using this as a bed slider / organizer?
  5. Nexus6

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    This is why I used and a simple USB C cable to the rear outlet. Simple. There’s probably some other roof glass mounts that make it easier to remove the antenna if you wanted to take it with you. https://a.co/d/0UtJh1u
  6. Nexus6

    Tint - 5% versus 15% ?

    I did 5% all around including the roof and an ā€œeyebrowā€ tint down to the Visor level. Make sure you get a Dr.’s Note for Migraines and Eye Strain in Kommiefornia or any other State that forbids tint to that level. Makes a huge difference on heat reduction.
  7. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    I’ve used a Truck Vault in our Suburban for years. They’re extremely well made and Made in ’Merica!
  8. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    Yeah. I feel the same way but honestly it’s the only option out there right now. Someone would 1. Have to break into the CyberTruck 2. Proceed to use a sledgehammer or power saws to break into the undrseat drawer. Both are going to draw a lot of unwanted attention. It’ll keep things locked...
  9. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    I have the BestEvMod safes for both the left and right front seat but looking for something for rifle length in the rear. Here’s a screenshot of their mounting instructions.
  10. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    I have the BestEvMod safes for both the left and right front seat but looking for something for rifle length in the rear. Here’s a screenshot of the brackets they use to attach to the rear seat mounts.
  11. Nexus6

    My Custom New Spoiler Wing

    Does it work?
  12. Nexus6

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    I honestly don’t understand why people want to mount their Starlink on the exterior but here’s a solid looking option. https://themountingcompany.com/collections/mounts/products/starlink-mini-mount
  13. Nexus6

    What do you do if you have a flat tire

    I carry a Full Size Spare on My Hunting Rigs but a Full Size Spare weighs too much and takes up too much valuable real estate for daily driving IMO. Maybe for Overlanding. I stick with a good compressor and Plug / Sidewall Patch Kits for daily use. It’ll get you home.
  14. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    Yeah, looks like it’s made of MDO. A Steel Shell would definitely be better albeit someone is going to be drawing a lot of attention using a saw or sledge hammer trying to access this thing. Do you know of any other companies making a steel shell safe specifically for the CyberTruck rear seat?
  15. Nexus6

    Anyone install under seat Locking Storage from Truck Vault?

    https://truckvault.com/store/seatvault-drawer?v=456 Anyone install one of the CyberTruck specific rear under seat locking storage vaults? I see they have an option to configure one specifically for the CyberTruck.
  16. Nexus6

    Mirror Delete! Anyone done this side view Are you happy? Do you see additional range?

    I think it was just a flush mounted blanking plate, nothing with a mirror from what I remember.
  17. Nexus6

    What do you do if you have a flat tire

    I carry Tire Plugs Glue Tread and a Compressor and always plug my tire Punctures unless it’s a sidewall tear or puncture then use Glue Tread to get you home or to the nearest Service Station to replace your tire.
  18. Nexus6

    Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT tires review vs. BFG KO3 (on Cybertruck)

    I have the BFG HDs on both my 3/4 Ton Suburban and Range Rover and don’t find them to be loud as far as efficiency I’m sure there’s a hit but I’m not going to split hairs as my primary concerns have been Puncture Resistance, Off Road Capability, Longevity. I hate wasting my time plugging tire...
Top