• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit

Paradox

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Threads
6
Messages
207
Reaction score
63
Location
??
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
The Tesla Shop was down for a bit and when it came up again I just saw this Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit page. Cost is $700 and it says it will be available March 2023.

I apologize if this has been available for a while now, I just happened to see it and wanted to share. I know they recently began allowing one to order their S or X with either a yoke or wheel so perhaps this is new as well.

Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit
$700





Email me when this item is available to order.

Description
Available March 2023
Travel in luxury. Enjoy the warmth of a heated wheel and the touch of premium vegan leather in a traditional form factor. No stalks or shifters.
Note: This retrofit is only compatible with Model S and Model X vehicles configured with a Yoke Steering Wheel. Purchase price includes installation through Tesla Service.
 
Last edited:
 
Top