• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Paradox

    Wipers, Rain-X

    I’ve been using or have tried many Rain-X and related products like aquapel for close to 30 years. While many newer products last longer than the original Rain-X they don’t allow the same beading and rolling off at lower speeds that Rain-X does. They bead and roll, not saying they don’t, they...
  2. Paradox

    new speedometer cluster?

    Especially if the did make the side mirrors easily removable, having an option for a persistent view of both the left and right side camera view in the left and right side of the instrument cluster would have been a huge help. Also, I’m considering a Model Y for my wife next year and I’m not a...
  3. Paradox

    Ford slashes Lightning price by 10k today

    See this existing thread.
  4. Paradox

    Monitor for mirror?

    We don’t know anything for certain yet. Some are content looking at the center screen. As someone who would like to remove the side mirrors, I’d at least like an instrument cluster above the wheel where the side view cameras could be viewed, but itā€˜s not looking good for even an instrument...
  5. Paradox

    Ford CEO Responds to Tesla Cybertruck: “I Make Trucks for Real People Who Do Real Work”

    Discussion has been ongoing in this thread. Edited to fix provided link.
  6. Paradox

    Portable air compressor rec for truck/home?

    I’ve had a Ryobi One+ tire inflator as well for quite a few years now, never failed me. It doesn’t do inflatables but this ā€˜package deal’ has both the tire inflator and a high volume inflator for only $50, if you’re already in the One+ ecosystem and have a battery/batteries. Editing just to...
  7. Paradox

    DeLorean Alpha: Taking reservations with an interesting methodology

    They’ve said they’re withholding numbers 1 through 88 for themselves. They also lowered the number of vehicles being built from 9,351 to 4,000. And to enhance the scam, they’re increasing the price of reservations something like $500 with every 500 slots sold. I forget the specifics as I’ve...
  8. Paradox

    Would you rather have driver's screen or rear seat screen?

    I took it as what you and I would would probably call an instrument cluster.
  9. Paradox

    48v Battery for Cybertruck!

    Something I just noticed in this image: Is that the windshield wiper mounted at the center base of the windshield? I guess at one point it was a consideration?
  10. Paradox

    Tesla to open ~20% of its U.S. Supercharger network to other EV by end of 2024

    Tesla says it will open part of its Supercharger network to other non Tesla EV’s in the US by end of next year. Axios article
  11. Paradox

    Article: Tesla advertising Cybertruck can pull “Near Infinite Mass” — What Does That Even Mean?

    You know these websites are needing new Cybertruck info bad when they’re just now questioning something that has been on the Cybertruck website for over 3 years…
  12. Paradox

    Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit

    The Tesla Shop was down for a bit and when it came up again I just saw this Model S/X Steering Wheel Retrofit page. Cost is $700 and it says it will be available March 2023. I apologize if this has been available for a while now, I just happened to see it and wanted to share. I know they...
  13. Paradox

    IDRA shipping a 9k Ton Gigapress to Asia!

    I translated your post but we are English speakers/posters on here so if you should have a way to translate into English before posting it would be quite helpful. :) Their post reads:
  14. Paradox

    Official Reveal: 2024 Ram 1500 Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept āš”ļøšŸ

    Nowhere yet, this was only a concept vehicle reveal.
  15. Paradox

    Official Reveal: 2024 Ram 1500 Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept āš”ļøšŸ

    People who fall in love with this concept expecting it to be a production vehicle will be disappointed like those who allowed themselves to form too close a relationship with the original Volt concept. That said, I like the look from the side profile and the taillights that go up and stretch...
  16. Paradox

    Polishing the Cybertruck to mirror finish?

    Why not I guess, it has been done to a DeLorean. _
  17. Paradox

    CT range be better than F150 Lightning owners' reports

    Wow, reading about these huge range drops in the winter really has me hoping Elon sticks to the original 500 mile estimate for at least one model of Cybertruck, or offer a 500 mile pack to those willing to pay for it as long as it can be engineered to fit in the vehicle.
  18. Paradox

    Tesla's head of AI / Autopilot is leaving after 5 years

    It’ll be interesting to see where he may be heading. I don’t know his age but was he just ready for retirement? Or will we see he may have jumped ship for more money at a legacy automaker? Time will tell more of the story I’m sure.
  19. Paradox

    Cleaning Cybertruck

    I think that’s the problem with using stainless steel cleaner made for appliances, the product smears and is sometimes oily, not what you want in a vehicles surface. I posted in the ceramic coating thread what was recommended to me for the SS panels on a DeLorean and it is a product called...
Top