• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Just paid for my CT with TSLA calls

Mini2nut

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Threads
126
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
1,364
Location
CA
Vehicles
CT in 2026?
Country flag
Tesla stock should pickup steam after the RoboTaxi reveal and the announcement that dry cathode 4680 cells are ready to be mass produced.
 
Last edited:

wanders

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 14, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
180
Reaction score
60
Location
earth
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag
Apparently they're
Tesla should pickup steam after the RoboTaxi reveal and the announcement that dry cathode 4680 cells are ready to be mass produced.
Apparently they're going to start production of the smaller cheaper vehicle beginning next year.
 

Mini2nut

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Threads
126
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
1,364
Location
CA
Vehicles
CT in 2026?
Country flag
All I know is that Uber and Lyft leadership better have a Plan B and C when the Tesla Robotaxi service goes live.
 

BannedByTMC

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
18
Messages
732
Reaction score
685
Location
NYS
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Tesla stock should pickup steam after the RoboTaxi reveal and the announcement that dry cathode 4680 cells are ready to be mass produced.
Most people have no idea what the dry cathodes will mean so I expect that to have little effect. It's not as if dry cathode brings a huge improvement in energy density. Some improvement in cost but not ground breaking. Expect the RoboTaxi to be mostly smoke and mirrors with a vague timeline, it won't be ready to be fully autonomous for years. FSD isn't close.
 

eunoia

Member
First Name
Ann
Joined
May 16, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Location
ohio
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I placed my order for my Cybertruck in November 2019. Purchased $300k in Tesla December 2019 with the goal of growing my investment enough to pay for the Tri-Motor Cybertruck. My investment grew to $3.3M.

In summary, I let Tesla borrow my money and in return the gave my a free Cybertruck on top of the returns. Investment advice: Buy where you shop and pay yourself.

IMG_6453.jpeg
I placed my order for my Cybertruck in November 2019. Purchased $300k in Tesla December 2019 with the goal of growing my investment enough to pay for the Tri-Motor Cybertruck. My investment grew to $3.3M.

In summary, I let Tesla borrow my money and in return the gave my a free Cybertruck on top of the returns. Investment advice: Buy where you shop and pay yourself.

IMG_6453.jpeg
LOL you have more expendable income than i do, but I too paid for my CT with stock sale. I just bought my stock sooner than you did (2014) so the CT only technically cost me $2000. :) My spouse thinks it's weird that I buy stock based on products I like but that strategy has worked well for me with Tesla, Google, coca cola, and Chipotle. I also hold forever.
 

eunoia

Member
First Name
Ann
Joined
May 16, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Location
ohio
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
LOL you have more expendable income than i do, but I too paid for my CT with stock sale. I just bought my stock sooner than you did (2014) so the CT only technically cost me $2000. :) My spouse thinks it's weird that I buy stock based on products I like but that strategy has worked well for me with Tesla, Google, coca cola, and Chipotle. I also hold forever. I should add that I still have TSLA stock because I still believe in the company. I may buy again next time it dips
 
 
Top