• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. wanders

    Reddit: r/cybertruck went private

    Fun story.... Yesterday I realized r/Cybertruck went private, and submitted a request to join describing that I'm a Tesla fan and in line for the CT. Then I came here to see if I could find a discussion about it and read some of this thread. A bit later, I get an automated response from my...
  2. wanders

    Just paid for my CT with TSLA calls

    Apparently they're Apparently they're going to start production of the smaller cheaper vehicle beginning next year.
  3. wanders

    Just paid for my CT with TSLA calls

    Naturally. I'd like to get into options but I don't have a ton of money to gamble with. Even though I'm certain $TSLA is primed for the moon.
  4. wanders

    Just paid for my CT with TSLA calls

    I mean, COVID fucked a lot of shit up too.
  5. wanders

    Just paid for my CT with TSLA calls

    Damn how's Wing Stop doing?
  6. wanders

    Ordered a Rivian R1T after owning a Cybertruck for three months

    Totally. I'm all for supporting competition, but don't pretend like Rivian is on the same level as Tesla, when they're losing money out their nose on everything they make. Personally, I'm here for FSD. That's the game changer for me.
  7. wanders

    Why do we say its okay to have all these issues by many?

    Some people like to be early adopters, other people like to wait for these kinks to be worked out. You pick which you want to be.
  8. wanders

    "FSD is a few months away" for Cybertruck, says Elon Musk (5/9/24)

    I think they have all available fsd resources dedicated to 99% of the fleet, and are saying they won't spend work to get even just autopilot going
  9. wanders

    Hexis Matte Wasabi Green Cybertruck Wrap

    slime green paint peanut butter inside
  10. wanders

    Cybertruck vault leak in rain: a bit disappointing

    looks like those storage containers will come in handy then
  11. wanders

    "Cybertruck is necessarily lowest priority for FSD..." - Elon Musk (12/30/23)

    I'm just assuming there really are more important things to be working on.
  12. wanders

    Range for AWD Cybertruck 200-250 miles after many real world tests

    damn that is not good. I would need the extended pack just to feel on the lower end of comfortable.
  13. wanders

    Sueded steering wheel discovered! Will be option for top two Cybertruck trims

    I mean the shapes are there, not everyone can see abstract things
  14. wanders

    Sueded steering wheel discovered! Will be option for top two Cybertruck trims

    I saw that a long time ago, wondered if anyone else noticed. ?
  15. wanders

    How many CyberTruck prospective buyers have even driven a Lightning or a Rivian?

    This is the only thing that really stood out to me tbh. Bigger battery would indeed help with towing where aero wouldn't be that important. That said, I don't plan to do a lot of towing. However two of my top interests in the CT aren't mentioned: safety ratings and FSD.
  16. wanders

    How many CyberTruck prospective buyers have even driven a Lightning or a Rivian?

    Is that right? Other than the looks of course. So what's compelling about it compared to the CT?
Top