• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

intermittent power to usb-c when truck's locked

pi_4x4

Member
First Name
simon
Joined
Apr 21, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I just noticed the other day when walking by my truck without my phone that my radar detector flashes on and off when the truck is parked. Mine is plugged into the usb-c in the center console. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? This all came about after I had my phone pad charger upgraded to the more cooling version, not sure if that's what did it...
 
OP
OP
pi_4x4

pi_4x4

Member
First Name
simon
Joined
Apr 21, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
IMG_0495.webp

do you have this option turned on?
Originally, I had it turned off because I didn't want the detector to be on all the time when the truck is parked. However it didn't make a difference with it able or not because the detector is still flashing on and turning off when the truck is parked and locked.
 
 
Top