• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Has any Non-influencer got Park Assist Update yet?

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Other threads talk about it. Quite a few have, mine came down in the last few days.

Don't assume that TeslaFi has all the Cybertruck enrolled, 108 may be a large number.
 
Last edited:

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
A lot of us have already received it. I really enjoy it for backing up into spaces. Going forward into a space for me isn't as accurate in real life compared to the screen.
 

BigHank7777

Member
First Name
Henry
Joined
May 26, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
CyberTruck Tri motor
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, I’m in colorado, so I am not sure if it is a regional rollout, but I still don't have it.
 

nubbin77

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
110
Reaction score
72
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Silverado and AWD CT
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I got it, won't trust it. It should be good help when finished though. Forward warning is like 2 feet off (which is awful for parking and totally useless). Rear and side seem better but have not gotten to the point of testing in detail.
 
 
Top