• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Half Rear Seat Under Storage

sdsm0015

New member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Does anybody know if there are any options for storage for just the under the rear single seat? I like being able to use the larger bench side for bags and larger stuff but it would be nice to be able to store some items underneath that small seat. I have only seen storage for the whole bench seat
 

Ri22

Well-known member
First Name
George
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
90
Reaction score
95
Location
Land of Entrapment
Vehicles
M3 CT
Occupation
Cinematographer
Country flag
That's a pretty good idea they can easily make the current ones modular... Hopefully one of the manufacturers is monitoring these threads.
 

Ljhughes8

Well-known member
First Name
Lajuan
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
148
Reaction score
63
Location
Santa Rosa , Ca
Vehicles
Tesla model and cybertruck orded
Occupation
Stay at home dad
Country flag
I am using these. If I need the space they can be folded flat

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Half Rear Seat Under Storage Screenshot_20241029-143251
 
 
Top