• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ljhughes8

    Which controller to play games

    PlayStation I think 4 controllers are what I have . But it I am using 2 I have to disconnect my phone.. I also have a USB hub for wires Xbox controller for 4 player boomerang fu. I hate they got rid of it .
  2. Ljhughes8

    Hardcore FSD CT user's question:

    My 5 year old ask me are you or the car driving . I said what . He said again I said I am he said out the car back on . Them back seat drivers .
  3. Ljhughes8

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    A few color I am thinking about
  4. Ljhughes8

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    I did it last September 24 .it cost me 280 for the roll 80 4 day shipping . I like it
  5. Ljhughes8

    Anyone ever ordered these - very cheap

    I got my wrap from Ali express. And they have ppf.
  6. Ljhughes8

    Fsd trip miles used

    I did did a trip 546 to by way of Tesla diner and 501 back straight back . I was wondering what are your trip record for miles using fsd . For me out of the 546 I had 6 miles driving and back i have 501 and 499 fsd. What you best record . I should she save the 546 screen shot. . I forgot...
  7. Ljhughes8

    Which controller to play games

    I use this USB hub from Amazon so I can use 4 controller on boomerang fu. And I keep my lights how USB there. Push the button to turn each one on https://a.co/d/55vj7Vt also I use they wired . https://a.co/d/4aUxC0H some times the button are off but they work. You are limited to two Bluetooth...
  8. Ljhughes8

    Can we still call off grid camping in the Cybertruck Boondocking?

    We need more info on the drunk box ,rear kitchen and the roof rail set up.
  9. Ljhughes8

    Try to out a budget tire on the t-sportline steel wheels

    When I bought my CT ai plan to have all the things done . But with The foundation series I messed that up so I decided to do a little bit a a time. Aka finding deals To do it. My wheels are the t-sportline line steel wheel I got when they had a discount and the tires are lexani terrain beast...
  10. Ljhughes8

    💥 CYBERTRUCKco Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Bumper launched! 💥

    Only thing I see is it blocking the turn signal and brak lights and cameras
  11. Ljhughes8

    Tesla Board refutes WSJ report of CEO replacement search to replace Musk

    You first need to pay the man . But the judge won't let him get paid after he upheld he part of the contract
  12. Ljhughes8

    Cybertruck crash that killed 3 college students in SF Bay Area blamed on drunk driving, drugs, speeding

    Parental mode probably would have saved him. Since he wasn't used to it . And could have had fsd get him home. Not recommended but it could have.
Top