• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ri22

    HRE L108M wheels. Which of you has these wheels.

    Close to mine but I have 24"s Bought Direct from china
  2. Ri22

    Phoenix area members...who can I get to wrap my CT?

    I used Windows and Wheels in mesa b/c I wanted STEK. They did a great job but expensive 10yr warranty though! I do have a TESBROS full Avery (vinyl) in matte black I'd sell you for $500 everything included DM me if you interested
  3. Ri22

    FSD failing after 20 min... Software update bug?

    I'll sign on to the lane issues. I've had it drive on the rub strip off the roadway for over 3 miles on an interstate (no traffic) three or four times. Have we written off autosteer out of tesla? I miss it and would gladly give up FSD for autosteer, at least until FSD is fully cooked
  4. Ri22

    Cybertruck Not Sleeping

    Ditto... Loosing 6% over 24hr WTF? That's like 20 miles of range gone. No sentry, no overheeat.... I had to make sure my CT wasn't sneaking out at night to go party
  5. Ri22

    Outlets menu gone? 2025.20.6

    That's an interesting bug. By any chance were the outlets on and you battery charger running during the update? I know the power feed and outlets check for electrical anomalies during their initiation.
  6. Ri22

    Wiper blade moving during high speeds or strong winds?

    This is how Tesla is screwing us out of $$$. By prematurely wearing our wipers out. ? But seriously, that Big Beautiful Wiper system they designed is a real POS. Between moving to the beat of it's own drum, wiping the window dry, lifting in the middle at speeds, streaking, leaking fluid out...
  7. Ri22

    Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! 💨 Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    I don't really understand the swiss cheese treatment seems like just a gaping hole with a surround would make more sense... Plus round holes go against the CT aesthetic
  8. Ri22

    Can Tesla make the Cybertruck safer? Tesla Owners are Making Their Own Emergency Door Releases

    As stated doesn't really help if your unconscious. Ok let's say Tesla could lower the windows if the inside camera detected smoke in the cabin, again following a crash and if the vehicle has been immobilized. Just a thought
  9. Ri22

    Can Tesla make the Cybertruck safer? Tesla Owners are Making Their Own Emergency Door Releases

    I guess you think a Tesla is "Perfect" Never said get rid of any safety equipment. I think you missed the qualifier in the event of a crash, didn't think I would need to spell out; not during a crash, but after the vehicle is immobilized and at rest. Of course keeping a passenger inside a car...
  10. Ri22

    Can Tesla make the Cybertruck safer? Tesla Owners are Making Their Own Emergency Door Releases

    In light of the highly publicized issues with Cybertruck egress following a crash, why couldn't Tesla just programmatically open doors in event of crash? I'm pretty sure the actuators are on the low voltage bus. I've just been thinking about how miserable it must be to be unconscious in a...
  11. Ri22

    WINDOW TINT WARNING/Hazard lights stuck on

    This is true. Mine removes itself about one out of ten times when pulling the visor to the side window... LOL
  12. Ri22

    Alcantara armrest DIY wrap (for extra sensitive elbows) 😎

    Thanks for the link! I ordered one. I am surprised I've never seen these.
  13. Ri22

    Alcantara armrest DIY wrap (for extra sensitive elbows) 😎

    Looks good... I'm gonna try this! On another note what is the tray (between cup holder and armrest)? Seeming holding a vape or soldering Iron or possibly a 3d printer pen. I need one of those!
  14. Ri22

    New: Carbon fiber body kit for Cybertruck by Renegade Design

    This does look promising. Still makes me wonder why they insist on Fins, unless they did some sort of aero testing and it helps, just seems "XTRA". I'll be interested to see some IRL pics
  15. Ri22

    New: Carbon fiber body kit for Cybertruck by Renegade Design

    I have yet to see an acceptable treatment of the rear end in these body kits. I honestly think the only acceptable option would be a complete bumper facia replacement.
  16. Ri22

    Tesla app isn't responding. Anyone else with this problem today? Android

    Looks like we may have additional issues with the current android app. I was able to get it working by clearing data, rebooting and re-setup. But, its eating battery pretty badly and this is with my car parked where sentry is NOT activated
  17. Ri22

    Cybertruck Trailer Hitch/Casting Failure @10,400 lbs *VERTICAL LOAD*

    Steel is an alloy (aluminum used like this is too) it can be fatigued. Stainless is Ferritic and one of the steels most prone. But other alloys are better
  18. Ri22

    Cybertruck Trailer Hitch/Casting Failure @10,400 lbs *VERTICAL LOAD*

    No all metal can fatigue but CA is hard and does not bend or deflect very much so it will start to develop micro cracks then big ones, steel does bend and flex a lot more. Proper engineering can remedy this. Just concerned that they properly tested (not just computer tested) after the aero...
Top