• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Front camera not working

Weoo Huh

Active member
First Name
Will
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Location
Newport Beach, CA
Vehicles
MX, MY, M3, CyberBeast
Country flag
Anyone having this issue? Been like this for like 50 miles.. multiple resets and nothing. Submitted a request and hoping it’s a quick fix.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Front camera not working imag
 

cybercoffee

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
283
Reaction score
164
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
not personally no and I haven't heard of it on any other forum for the CT specifically. hope it gets sorted out soon.
 

Moter3d

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
69
Reaction score
38
Location
Georgetown
Vehicles
22 ram 20 ex350
Occupation
Diagnostic tech
Country flag
Any chance you hit something or it’s covered ? Try MV reset under frunk
 

cybrtrk88

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Threads
4
Messages
101
Reaction score
83
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
I had this for like an hr but it worked after.

But other issues:

Blind spot monitor light doesnt show up

Auto lane change light cancel doesnt work

Tried to recalibrate AP cameras but doesnt move.
 

Cybertruck2024

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
515
Reaction score
397
Location
Buffalo
Vehicles
Ford Lightning and Model 3
Country flag
Unrelated but related. I had a M3P where the camera would go completely black sporadically. Was told it was a software issue at first, but it persisted for months. They replaced the camera and the issue never came back, there could be something wrong with the camera. You don't need to have hit anything, mine was the camera in the door, if it was hit it would've been very obvious and there was no indication of impact.
 

chaosmarine92

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
154
Reaction score
131
Location
Knoxville, TN
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I had that issue but it fixed after a reboot. I think it was caused when I tried to pull up a live sentry view on my phone but it kept timing out. When I got back in the front camera was black and when I pulled up the manual it wouldn't load. One reboot later and it was fine.
 
OP
OP

Weoo Huh

Active member
First Name
Will
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Location
Newport Beach, CA
Vehicles
MX, MY, M3, CyberBeast
Country flag
Yep! That Friday they had me come in and replaced it. I think the service center said they had 1 in stock and was a fairly easy swap. Dropped off that afternoon and picked up evening. (y)
 

sgmorton

Well-known member
First Name
Sam
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
138
Reaction score
188
Location
Texas
Vehicles
MS P100DL+. M3P, CT
Occupation
Programmer
Country flag
Happening to me since last update.
 
 
Top