• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Window not working

Peterwtf

Active member
First Name
Peter
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
36
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
After one week of ownership, the front passenger window is intermittently not working. It will stop when it’s down and won’t go up. A hour later it works again. I thought it was fixed, but did it again. Set up service for next week but a hassle till then.
 

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
After one week of ownership, the front passenger window is intermittently not working. It will stop when it’s down and won’t go up. A hour later it works again. I thought it was fixed, but did it again. Set up service for next week but a hassle till then.
Check the procedure for recalibrating the window in the owners manual.
 

MilliM

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2020
Threads
13
Messages
94
Reaction score
72
Location
Orange County
Vehicles
Future Cybertruck Owner!
Country flag
I have a drivers side window issue as well - need to schedule an appointment. Mine still works, but leaves a smidge at front and rear of window when rolling down and up. Something came loose as it definitely didn’t make this noise when I first got it (two weeks ago tomorrow).
 
OP
OP

Peterwtf

Active member
First Name
Peter
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
36
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I have a drivers side window issue as well - need to schedule an appointment. Mine still works, but leaves a smidge at front and rear of window when rolling down and up. Something came loose as it definitely didn’t make this noise when I first got it (two weeks ago tomorrow).
Yea, that definitely sounds like a trip to the dealer. Good luck
 
 
Top