• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Folding rear seats?

MikeinDenver

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Vehicles
Model S P85, 308, Macan, 430i, Ram 2500,
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
I'm really interested in seeing if the rear seats fold forward to create an area for the dog to travel. I saw the CT at the dealership and the employees didn't know
 

Gurule92

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Threads
193
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
1,254
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Bottoms fold up
 
OP
OP
MikeinDenver

MikeinDenver

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Vehicles
Model S P85, 308, Macan, 430i, Ram 2500,
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Thank you!
 

scottf200

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Threads
48
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1,199
Location
Western NC
Vehicles
X; immed family 3 & Y
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
MikeinDenver

MikeinDenver

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Vehicles
Model S P85, 308, Macan, 430i, Ram 2500,
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
I’m not able to see the picture. Do you have a photo of the rear seats folded?
 

scottf200

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Threads
48
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1,199
Location
Western NC
Vehicles
X; immed family 3 & Y
Country flag
OP
OP
MikeinDenver

MikeinDenver

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Vehicles
Model S P85, 308, Macan, 430i, Ram 2500,
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Thanks, I was hoping there would be a lot more room. My dog will complain on long trips!
 

JBee

Well-known member
First Name
JB
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Threads
17
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
1,596
Location
Australia
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Thanks, I was hoping there would be a lot more room. My dog will complain on long trips!
What sort of dog do you have?

I don't think there is a dog that won't fit in the back of the CT with the seat folded up. We used to have a Great Dane.
 

Gurule92

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Threads
193
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
1,254
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Thanks, I was hoping there would be a lot more room. My dog will complain on long trips!
I mean, if your dog is trying to do some yoga maybe
 
 
Top