• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. machmax

    Tonneau cover leaks

    https://service.tesla.com/docs/Cybertruck/ServiceManual/en-us/GUID-A52C2B6C-55CE-40DF-84ED-2DBE6001B1D3.html
  2. machmax

    Tonneau cover leaks

    CyberGus and CyberMo are right about the issue. There had been multiple posts about this early this year. I did that YouTube fix on mine and haven’t had any issues with water coming in. I posted with pics in another thread the reason why but short version is: the applique has an edge rubber seal...
  3. machmax

    “Air bubble” inside windshield glass?

    Unfortunately I don’t think that will work cause the exterior is good, no cracks, no chip. Let’s see what the SC say.
  4. machmax

    “Air bubble” inside windshield glass?

    Ya, windhield replacement is the only fix for it that I can think of.
  5. machmax

    Avoid ALSET Auto in Austin, TX for PPF or Tint

    Had great experience with my Alset here in Tampa, FL. I was in and out with my tint in an hour. Before the work, they showed me in their shop and their inventory of tint stock. We even checked the VLT of the windows before and after install so that I can see the difference.
  6. machmax

    “Air bubble” inside windshield glass?

    Noticed small spot of what looks like a kicked up debris hit on top of my windshield. Further inspection though showed no damage to the exterior surface of the glass and the damage is originating from the interior side or maybe between the glass. Has anyone ever had this issue? Right now it’s...
  7. machmax

    Staining spots on metal

    One of the best things I did was coating the truck with ProtectaClear with thorough prep work though. No more iron spots, no fingerprints, and easy clean with just water, some soap sometimes. In your case, if soap and water do not work, try Meguiar’s Iron Remover even though it looks like hard...
  8. machmax

    FSD 14.2.1 blew red light (kinda)

    I did. Ya forgot about that icon too actually. Never had any issue with FSD before from CT or MS. Oh and I guess that’s more accurate to call it, it tried to stop before the Far Side crosswalk after the intersection.
  9. machmax

    FSD 14.2.1 blew red light (kinda)

    Not sure what 90% would be but yes, It entered the intersection and I would have ended up in the middle if I hadn’t pushed it. It tried to stop before the “Other side” crosswalk’s white line instead of stopping before the intersection which did not have white lines.
  10. machmax

    FSD 14.2.1 blew red light (kinda)

    It tried to stop in the middle of the intersection before the white line for a crosswalk on the other side. Yes, I had to push it through.
  11. machmax

    FSD 14.2.1 blew red light (kinda)

    So FSD driving me home and came to an intersection with 4-way light. Red light came for my lane and CT slows for a brake but to the other side of intersection. It seems FSD gauges where to stop by white line and that intersection did not have white lines bordering each lane. It did have a...
  12. machmax

    Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    Maybe option to let us configure the max speed for each profile or better yet, a set of customization options for each so we know exactly what to expect from it? (If Tesla doesn’t give us back speed control) or am I asking too much?
  13. machmax

    Cybertruck not charging with Gen 3 Wall Charger

    Thanks for posting, something to keep an eye on. Haven’t had any problem myself. Have the Gen 3 for over a year now, no issues with MS charging since, will be a year without issues for my CT next month. Running a 60A breaker on about 15 foot 6AWG from panel. I’m always charging at max of 48A for...
  14. machmax

    OEM Cargo Divider and non-SS Screws !?!?

    Nah all good, I have plenty of metric SS screws, allen heads even. I just replaced them. Just thought to post this to make others who have OEM dividers aware.
  15. machmax

    OEM Cargo Divider and non-SS Screws !?!?

    Well I most definitely did not expect this nevermind it as OEM but as a product for exterior use. It’s been awhile since I had the need to move my divider and when I finally did, I noticed that distinct brownish spots on my bedliner. I was thinking no way they would cheap out on that to try and...
  16. machmax

    Bed divider w/ bed liner?

    I have an OEM bed divider (purchased Nov 2024) and aftermarket bedliner. Yes the liner adds some thickness but the divider has 2 layer for rubber feet for each side. I removed the very bottom and it fits perfectly. Secured at the bottom when latched and moves freely when unlatches. Jedi2155’s...
Top