• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Firmware 2024.39.15 is incoming with FSD 13.2

murray l

Well-known member
First Name
murray
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
88
Reaction score
31
Location
Florida
Vehicles
tesla y (2)
Country flag
I have 39.15 on my CT and thought holiday update was included
☹
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
Yes, my CT has taken me over the double yellow 6 times. Not ready for primetime. FSD 12.5 version.
Just this past weekend on a trip to fla and back to NY, it started driving on the shoulder a few times, was in exit lane heading for the ramp and cuts across the zebra stripes to get back onto the highway and started to drive onto the left shoulder under a huge overpass, and the left shoulder was ending, which turned into a DITCH....so I dont think it will ever be unsupervised. There are just to many variables across the interstates, highways, back roads and side streets to ever be perfect. And perfect is what I would need to trust it.
But is getting close to good enough where I can look at the screen for more then 2 seconds with out getting a strike. I hope.
 
 
Top