• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Ladder Racks?

JManMozee

Member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
Tennessee
Vehicles
2017 tundra, 2023 VW ID4, Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Are there any aftermarket ladder racks that anyone knows about?
Also with the Tesla offered ones not easy to tie down anything unless directly to the rack itself.
I am a carpenter and will actually use them.
Thanks for your help.
 

C T Rick

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Threads
3
Messages
255
Reaction score
113
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
You need a ladder rack, I need a pipe rack. With the angle of the bed, would you want the ladder rack leveled off or take advantage of the lower rear angle for easy removal. Shoud be level so that gravity doesn't play a roll on your ladder and I find it on the freeway. Pipe is hard enough to secure on a normal rack, might need a pipe tray.

Rick
 
OP
OP

JManMozee

Member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
Tennessee
Vehicles
2017 tundra, 2023 VW ID4, Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
You need a ladder rack, I need a pipe rack. With the angle of the bed, would you want the ladder rack leveled off or take advantage of the lower rear angle for easy removal. Shoud be level so that gravity doesn't play a roll on your ladder and I find it on the freeway. Pipe is hard enough to secure on a normal rack, might need a pipe tray.

Rick
Probably leveled off would be best.
but with tie downs for attachments.
pipe tray is a good idea.
 
OP
OP

JManMozee

Member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
Tennessee
Vehicles
2017 tundra, 2023 VW ID4, Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Not yet @JManMozee as far as I know, but I've posted these renderings before, and I'm confident in time the aftermarket providers will offer something like this. I think they're too practical to be ignored:

CT-Rack 003 - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 003a - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 004ba - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 005 - LWH-LS Sunrise.png


CT Racks Sketch 03.png


- ÆCIII
yes please. These look great.
definitely takes away from the Cybertruck look, but to make the Cybertruck work more for my business that is what I must do.
thanks for sharing!
 

Outdoors

Well-known member
First Name
Outdoors
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
1,243
Reaction score
1,227
Location
North West Montana
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C, Slate Res Hldr
I will be more happy to see this than any other mod. Just awesome. Not for me, but for the movement to a cleaner environment. To see a work truck running down the road as an EV will just be awesome. I know they exist. This is the ultimate. Might be my new raft(whitewater)transporter rather than a trailer.
 
Last edited:

ÆCIII

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Threads
6
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
832
Location
USA
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I will be more happy to see this than any other mod. Just awesome. Not for me, but for the movement to a cleaner environment. To see a work truck running down the road as an EV will just be awesome. I know they exist. This is the ultimate. Might be my new raft(whitewater)transporter rather than a trailer.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Cybertruck Ladder Racks? CT-Rack 008 - SWM-Sunris

- ÆCIII
 

Eliot Minaise

Member
First Name
Eliot
Joined
Jun 25, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Location
Oregon
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Not yet @JManMozee as far as I know, but I've posted these renderings before, and I'm confident in time the aftermarket providers will offer something like this. I think they're too practical to be ignored:

CT-Rack 003 - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 003a - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 004ba - Sunrise.png


CT-Rack 005 - LWH-LS Sunrise.png


CT Racks Sketch 03.png


- ÆCIII
These are perfect the only thing I would like is to close the sides of the rack with toolboxes ?
 
 
Top