• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Aces-Truck

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    One uncertainty is now solved. Buy FSD now for 8k, and you will get unsupervised when it becomes available, for no additional cost. I saw this on X:
  2. Aces-Truck

    Trick to get FSD working with the tailgate down

    Thanks for posting about this trick. Now that it's in the open on social Media, I predict sometime soon, a software update will take this away.
  3. Aces-Truck

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    I've been following this situation closely. There's no question for me. I'll buy it before 2/14/26. Everyone's use case is different though. it matters if: 1) being adverse to monthly payments vs. pay once. 2) if you have multiple Teslas in a household, perhaps you buy it for only one vehicle...
  4. Aces-Truck

    Bed liner - is it necessary? What do you like?

    Brilliant! I'd actually be considering sewing the corners at the front end on the tarp aproach. This does that for me. And the 8' x 4' dimensions allow ample room in the bed.
  5. Aces-Truck

    Bed liner - is it necessary? What do you like?

    I recently hauled 3/4 yard of crushed gravel in the bed. I had a tarp down to keep the worst of it from getting into the moat around the smuglers bay. It worked, sort of. But a week later I'm still getting gravel falling out from under the tailgate hinge. So I am planning on setting up...
  6. Aces-Truck

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    It seems to me, that the goal of an EREV, is to keep the generator in reserve, until you reach a certain low SOC. Then it would run. But even then, the battery might run low, before you run out of gas. So, if you come across a charger, you use that. And the gasses tank size would be somewhat...
  7. Aces-Truck

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Axing the Lightning makes sense. They lost money on each one sold. And now they aren't being held to the unreasonable mpg numbers for 2035. What I don't get is how they think they can make an EEV cheap enough to finally make a profit? All I can think of is they have enough R&D into the next...
  8. Aces-Truck

    FSD 14.2 backed my Cybertruck into the driveway for the first time

    Mine used to overshoot to my neighbors house every time. Now, with 14.2, it pulls nose in, into my own driveway. Great improvement. But since I want to back into my Garage, I still have to disengage FSD. Overall I'm happy with 14.2
  9. Aces-Truck

    FSD 13 vs 14.1 vs 14.2 - my experience and thoughts

    If Elon wants to make another big leap in FSD usability, Tesla needs to setup an easy way to tell the car what the current speed limit is (when it has it wrong). How to do it? one way is to disengage FSD, record the speed limit error. Another is to have a UI way. Say, if you tap the speed limit...
  10. Aces-Truck

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    Yesterday I had a 160 mile day, using V13 FSD. Since I'd been driving my wife's MY(with v14), I decided to only use profiles to controll max speed issues. Even with just 3 profiles, it was fine for getting the car to do what I wanted. So, if anyone is reluctant to upgrade to V14, I encourage you...
  11. Aces-Truck

    Report your FSD v14 update

    We just got 14.1.4 yesterday. Pretty amazing to sit in your garage and hit the start FSB button on screen, and not touch the wheel until parked at a store. We too would like to be able to dial back the max speed. Maybe in a future update. I'm guessing the CT's won't get this for a while now.
  12. Aces-Truck

    Consistent FSD disengagement due to sun glare

    I had really bad outgassing film on inside of windshield. I had service done recently, they were going to charge me $100 to clean it. So, I declined to do it. I was getting dry wipes frequently. I cleaned & rain-x'd it. And the dry wipes dramatically reduced. Maybe once every 3rd trip. But I do...
  13. Aces-Truck

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Just a Handle. Also my trail name when doing thru-hikes.
  14. Aces-Truck

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    I considered not having mine done, when I had them add a slat to my tonnue cover. They told me that "If you decline this recall on this visit, Tesla will not be liable for any damages that may occur". I chose to have it done. The Lynnwood WA SC did a really good job. I can't tell it even has a...
  15. Aces-Truck

    Almost Burned my House Down... Thoughts / Theories?

    Did you re-torq the terminals, at 50 in-lb? If so, did the screws rotate, in order to again meet the torq spec?
  16. Aces-Truck

    Leaking in the bed …..

    When I first heard the noise, I feared it was one of the cantrails. But they were fine. Is it possible it was always missing? Not likely. I never had any leaking problems. I have not tried to hose it down since this happened. I just happened 3 hours ago. I test it with water and post my results...
  17. Aces-Truck

    Leaking in the bed …..

    Interesting thread. Today, going 65-70mph on a freeway, I heard a loud bang; followed shortly after by another, possibly louder bang. Pulled off the freeway and discovered I am missing a slat. I can only assume it came off due to wind forces and fasteners working loose. I'll schedule with my SC...
  18. Aces-Truck

    Almost Burned my House Down... Thoughts / Theories?

    Here's my thoughts, as a homeowner who just did all electrical in my new Garage: - In my state (WA), a homeowner is allowed to do the electrical work in their primary residence. Inspectors see this all the time. What they don't like is that many homeowners do their electrical without getting...
  19. Aces-Truck

    Instead of PowerShare, I installed an interlock and 50amp receptacle...

    Some similarity on my new garage. It's indoors where the 50A receptacle will live. And i have a transfer switch, with interlock, to allow me to use a gas generator outside the garage, for longer outages. I'm still working the drywall now. But I hope to be finialed in a month. One cool thing is...
  20. Aces-Truck

    Charging the Cybertruck at home?

    In the garage I'm building, I'm going with #4 AWG and a 60A breaker. That will allow for 48A (240V). But currently, I'm charging at a friend's 14-30 outlet, at 24A, using the mobile charger. this adds about 5kwH/hour. So, when I drain down to 20% SOC, it takes about 15 hours to get to 80%. I...
Top