• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Consumption Tab Missing in Cybertruck Energy App

SkyyNet

Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
29
Reaction score
46
Location
Tampa, FL
Vehicles
2024 Tesla Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed that the Consumption tab at the top of the energy app is missing the Cybertruck? I use this all the time on long trips in my MYLR and already miss it. It is neat to see how hills, following a truck or even a headwind can effect your wh/mile. Anyone know why it's missing in the Cybertruck? I hope it's just an oversight and they can add it again soon.
 

heems

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
225
Reaction score
211
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
I noticed this too. It might be a v12 thing. The other car (model y) still at v11 so I can’t corroborate. Maybe someone else who has gotten the v12 update in their non-CT car can comment.
 
 
Top