• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Colorado Offroading Meetups - Who's Interested?

rafaelled

New member
First Name
Rafael
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Cyber
Country flag
Looking to start a thread for possible CT meetups to go off roading in colorado during the summer of 2025.
 

dbielecki

Member
First Name
Doug
Joined
Dec 6, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicles
'22 Model Y Performance, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Finance/technology
Country flag
Love this idea. Out in Bay Area, CA, let me know if you're closer and would love to link up!
 

loganthefrst

Well-known member
First Name
Logan
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
100
Reaction score
64
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I'm in Highlands Ranch and am looking to get on some 4x4 trails this summer. My tires are at 11k miles so they'll need replacing here soon anyway, no biggy if I ruin them. Waiting for the underbody shielding that Wes mentioned coming in March... (now April, haha!)
 

Penukoko

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
63
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Tacoma, reserved Cybertruck Tri Motor
Country flag
I’d be down for some easier trails. Not looking to do anything crazy but have run some of rampart and that was fun. Will you post in the Colorado cybertruck FB group? We have some past events in there
 

Killlbox

Well-known member
First Name
Stacy
Joined
Apr 12, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
420
Reaction score
231
Location
Cheyenne, Wy
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, Model Y
Occupation
I do what I want
Country flag
I’m in Cheyenne and am all in for this!
 

Coolhandz

Well-known member
First Name
Nicholas
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Threads
11
Messages
198
Reaction score
160
Location
Johnstown, CO
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2026 Model Y (Jelly Bean); 2025 Cybertruck AWD (Trimaxion)
Country flag
NoCo here. I'd be interested as well. Don't have facebook though.
 

Killlbox

Well-known member
First Name
Stacy
Joined
Apr 12, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
420
Reaction score
231
Location
Cheyenne, Wy
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, Model Y
Occupation
I do what I want
Country flag
I don’t have Facebook either.
 

Penukoko

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
63
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Tacoma, reserved Cybertruck Tri Motor
Country flag
I don’t blame any of you for not having FB. I’ll keep an eye out for any events and try to relay the info here.
In the meantime I’d love to go play around a bit, but generally have availability on weekdays.
 

igoreka

Member
First Name
Igor
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
21
Reaction score
27
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Great idea. I’m in Denver. Would be good to see what everyone is doing to their trucks too
 
 
Top