• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Bluetooth Initializing

sanaoil

Member
First Name
aj
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
vegas
Vehicles
MXP, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Anybody experiencing this? Been going on for 2 days after the latest update 2024.39.5. Cannot connect to Bluetooth. Tried rebooting and power cycling but still not working.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Bluetooth Initializing IMG_1733_jpg
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm on the same boat. I sent a message to service yesterday. Waiting for a reply. I'm very eager to get the bluetooth up and running again.

Heat pump or blower are also noisier since the update. Maybe it's unrelated, maybe it's just my CT.
 

Fausto

Well-known member
First Name
D
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
158
Reaction score
220
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
Model S LR
Country flag
I'm on the same boat. I sent a message to service yesterday. Waiting for a reply. I'm very eager to get the bluetooth up and running again.

Heat pump or blower are also noisier since the update. Maybe it's unrelated, maybe it's just my CT.
Agree on the blower noise increasing
 
OP
OP

sanaoil

Member
First Name
aj
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
vegas
Vehicles
MXP, Cyberbeast
Country flag
I'm on the same boat. I sent a message to service yesterday. Waiting for a reply. I'm very eager to get the bluetooth up and running again.

Heat pump or blower are also noisier since the update. Maybe it's unrelated, maybe it's just my CT.
Lmk how it goes please. I have one scheduled but it’s two weeks out. Tried everything but still it’s stuck in initializing.
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Lmk how it goes please. I have one scheduled but it’s two weeks out. Tried everything but still it’s stuck in initializing.
My appointment is for Dec 12. I'll let you know...but hopefully Tesla fixes it first.
 
OP
OP

sanaoil

Member
First Name
aj
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
vegas
Vehicles
MXP, Cyberbeast
Country flag
My appointment is for Dec 12. I'll let you know...but hopefully Tesla fixes it first.
Thank you! Yes hopefully they push another update before our appointment
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
And.....they said they'll diagnose at my appointment.
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Anybody experiencing this? Been going on for 2 days after the latest update 2024.39.5. Cannot connect to Bluetooth. Tried rebooting and power cycling but still not working.

IMG_1733_jpg.jpeg
Had to replace a failed TCU. On my way to pick it up now.

They ordered the part on Friday and fixed it today.
 
OP
OP

sanaoil

Member
First Name
aj
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
vegas
Vehicles
MXP, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Had to replace a failed TCU. On my way to pick it up now.

They ordered the part on Friday and fixed it today.
Mine got fixed after the new app update. Did you get the new software yet?
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm currently running 2024.39.35

But...I don't recall what software I had at the time bluetooth failed. My software could have updated during the 4 days it was in service for all I know. :unsure:

The software update I got from 2 weeks-ish ago is what caused this issue.
 

brigst77

Member
First Name
Brig
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
Franklin, TN
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just upgraded to 2024.39.15 last night and my Bluetooth is now also stuck on initializing. Phone as a key still seems to work. Anyone else find a way to reset this thing that doesn’t require a service visit?
 
OP
OP

sanaoil

Member
First Name
aj
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
vegas
Vehicles
MXP, Cyberbeast
Country flag
I just upgraded to 2024.39.15 last night and my Bluetooth is now also stuck on initializing. Phone as a key still seems to work. Anyone else find a way to reset this thing that doesn’t require a service visit?
Mine got fixed after updating the app to the latest version. Maybe try deleting your app and downloading it back.
 

brigst77

Member
First Name
Brig
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
Franklin, TN
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
UPDATE! I did a soft reset when I got back home, then noticed the wifi wasn’t connecting either, so I toggled that off and back on. Bam. Everything functional again.
 

Klis

Well-known member
First Name
Klis
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
167
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
UPDATE! I did a soft reset when I got back home, then noticed the wifi wasn’t connecting either, so I toggled that off and back on. Bam. Everything functional again.
I'm so glad it was an easy fix for you!
 

brigst77

Member
First Name
Brig
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
Franklin, TN
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s normal for the WiFi radio and Bluetooth radio to be controlled by the same chipset, so maybe resetting the WiFi helped.
 
 
Top