• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Bluetooth headset for rear screen?

84Apollo3

Well-known member
First Name
Preston
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
108
Reaction score
73
Location
Charleston, SC
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I am expecting delivery in a few days and am considering immediately using the truck for a 300 mi road trip. For those that have their trucks, do you know if Bluetooth for the rear screen is live and usable? I’d like to have a headset and controller ready to go. Thanks
 

Rob4Aub

Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Auburn/San Diego
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Yes. It can pair two devices at a time I believe. Headset and controller is what I have for the little guy in the back.
 
OP
OP

84Apollo3

Well-known member
First Name
Preston
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
108
Reaction score
73
Location
Charleston, SC
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Nice! I’m assuming any Bluetooth headset and an Xbox controller should work?
 
 
Top